Wednesday, 28 November 2012

The LBD Chrsitmas Special


I do not have a Christmas Party or Christmas Do as we like to say up north to go to this year but if I did here are some of my favourite Little Black Dresses

HIGH STREET buys

Dorothy Perkins appears to have the best collection of affordable LBD's the Black embellished peplum dress being my favourite and it's reduced to £26.60!

buy here



Another is from their new Kardashian Kollection Kardashian black mesh dress reduced from £40 to £28, the dotted mesh is very Stella McCartney don't you think , buy here
They have a little leopard number that made me laugh for those of you who want to channel their inner Kris Jenner ...... ( love her day look of Blazer, White Tee, Jeans, Converse, McQueen Scarf and Hermes Bag ) but her evening look is a bit mutton in my option.....
Anyway back to the Stella inspired dresses..........
TOP END HIGH STREET buys
Hobbs have a fabulous dress, Hobbs Invitation Neve Dress appears to be sold out online , however I did see it in my local John Lewis
If you like that I have found similar the Somerset by Alice Temperley Spot Mesh Shift Dress for £160, buy here

I looked at this range a couple of weeks ago and thought the quality was as good as her main line, not unlike Jenny Packham's No1 collection for Debenhams, I was excited to look at this range as my wedding dress was Jenny Packham and I felt like a princess all day, but I was really disappointed with her NO1 collection.

When I need a special dress I normally head to WHISTLES and they have some fabulous dresses  this Christmas if you are going to a black tie event, their long evening dresses are a bit more on trend than COAST say. My favourite is.....




                                                               Clarabel Lace Maxi Dress£265.00
DESIGNER
If money was no object I would purchase

Alexander McQueen at Net A Porter £795
worn with
Bionda Castana shoes £465

roll on the euro millionS!!!!!!!!!!!



Really enjoyed that little bit of window shopping ........ see you next time

6 comments:

  1. Lovely selection Annemarie... I like that Hobbs one too. My daughter got a fabulous feather number delivered from Warehouse today:) You can never go wrong with a black dress!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do like the same blogs Annemarie, can't help it since we have such great taste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some fab dresses there and can you believe I haven't even checked out the Kardashian collection for DP yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. worth a little look they have got some nice blouses and black jackets and Dp's have 30% discount 3 day event aswell, these pop up sales are everywhere aren't they!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest