Saturday, 24 November 2012

The White Company thank you

Received a lovely little £10 voucher from The White Company this week, a special treat for me for my support and enthusiasm for The White Company this year..... in other words, I ve spent a lot!!! I buy my little boys pj's from there and for Christmas presents for my nieces and nephews, they are super cute and wash great.

with my £10 voucher, I purchased the Christmas fairy decoration for my tree, arrived today, adorable!!

 http://www.thewhitecompany.com/christmas/christmas-decorations/fairy-christmas-decoration/

Thank you The White Company!!

Have a lovely weekend and Ill be back on Monday with my recent purchases.....

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome. I love getting vouchers :)

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this decoration! Sadly I got a £15 voucher but it is off a £75 spend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest