Sunday, 30 June 2013

Date night


We try and make a promise to ourselves that we have a regular date night, I really look forward to them, plus I especially enjoy the planning of what I am going to wear and the getting ready bit ~ a little bit of pampering... Plus, I don't need to take essential items of ; wipes, nappies, snack bag, Sophie the Giraffe and not forgetting the hot wheel cars, so Date nights can leave the house with just a pretty clutch bag, bliss.

Then there are the practicalities of arranging Nanna to babysit and leaving her a set of instructions & mobile numbers on the fridge door .........

So planning my outfit I am thinking
Shoes - Christian Louboutin (old)
Necklace - New Look (old)
Bag - Dior (old) 

I purchased this Monsoon jacket a few weeks back as it was such a Isabel Marant look alike and knew that it would be value for money as it could be worn day or night 



And here is the very stylish Millie Mackintosh wearing the very same monsoon camilla jacket

Image source

Ha .... Who wore it best ????



2 comments:

  1. Date nights are difficult aren't they? It's all the arranging which is why I don't get out much. But it gets easier as they get older as you don't need to work around as much of their routines and stuff.

    The jacket looks gorgeous - I love a little quilted jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sue, I felt nice in all evening. Yes, no 2 is a really good sleeper so she is easy just no1 wants to stay up for mummy & daddy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest