Monday, 15 July 2013

Missing a shoe

So getting ready for Saturdays BBQ I realised I was missing a certain pair of shoes in my collection. Now anybody who knows me, know I love shoes and I have many....... Yes my name is Annmarie and I am a shoeaholic. The shoe in question is a black chunky heeled sandal, not too dressy, but ones that you could wear with a dress or with boyfriend jeans and that can transcend from day to night, you know the type. I have a Nine West pair in tan that I absolutely love but Saturday night I wanted to team my Marant lookalike dress with black. I ended up wearing my flat black R&B sandals, I favour flats in the day, but as the night progressed ( moved from outside to prop up the bar ) I missed wearing a heel and felt a bit on the short side and being 5ft 3 that is short.

My favourite heeled casual to dressy sandal ~ would want to find something similar in black.

So yesterday I have had a little look online for something that would fit the bill ..... Just window shopping of course. 


Whistles Chi Chi reduced to £75 Buy here




Chloe groove sandal Buy here at Farfetch


M&S Autograph Perspex block heel sandals £49.50 ( I actually like them better in the snakeskin colourway) buy here

Now, I have may have totally missed the boat with these Zara mid heel ankle strap sandals which are now sold out, but there are a few available on eBay.

My favourites? The Whistles Chi Chi by far. 



10 comments:

  1. The whistles one's are fab but the zara are my favourite. No doubt they are getting bid up to double their retail on ebay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Sharron, surprise surprise! I do like them a lot but prefer the Whistles ankle band for myself as it is cut alittle lower on the ankle. Have a nice week x

      Delete
  2. I love the Whistles Chi Chi ones. Get them.

    And I have the M&S snakeskin perspex ones - they make your legs look great even when they're not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember your post with your M&S Perspex, who could forget Sue with the chair pose.... Fabulous! love them in that colour. I am tempted but resisting the temptation to visit Whistles website at all now after just seeing Kat in her cocoon dress, want them both!!! This blogging is hard on the willpower!

      Delete
  3. I agree - the Whistles are my favourites too - a versatile colour and style.
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are lovely aren't they and they still have a 37 available for me

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest