Thursday, 4 July 2013

My favourite 2013 spring/ summer buys, have been.....

I have really enjoyed wearing my Boutique by Jaeger Broderie Anglaise Frill Sleeve Top this summer, I have been wearing it with either skinnys, j brand houlihan cargos or my gap dotted Capri pants. I just love anything borderie anglais to be honest.
                                                      It is half price in the sale @ asos

Another favourite buy was just £14 at boden!! From the johnnie section ( older girls bit ) ladies it is
worth taking a look in the johnnie section, age 16 is a size 10 small 12 even and the prices are sooo good! Plus the quality of boden can never be argued with.
It's only a Breton but I have literally worn it to death, looking on their preview site for the A/W they are doing them again and this time in a nice little dot pattern.




Another favourite buy as been my Russell and Bromley Laura sandals granted they haven't been worn much due to the weather but they have made me smile on those few days I have been able to wear them. I am lucky to have a Russell and Bromley in my town, love their stuff, my previous pair of R&B sandals were purchased for my honeymoon 5 years ago and they are still going, proving quality lasts.... My nanna always use to say 'you buy cheap, you buy twice' 

And here I am wearing my boutique by jaeger top, russell and bromley laura sandals with my j brand houilians ( they were a bargain in Barneys New York a few years back, I was contemplating buying them in Selfridges one day, however, the angel on my shoulder said they were too expensive ( she
doesn't visit too often...,shame ) Then on my husband's birthday trip to New York there they were in
my size, in the colour I wanted and with over 50% off plus the dollar rate was good... and now they have worked out about less than a 50p per wear ( just trying to work that out )

Have a lovely weekend..........the sun is going to shine ladies!!! ( May get to wear my russell & bromley Laura sandals a bit more.)  ♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Can't beat a little broderie anglaise - I'm rather partial myself. And I was wondering what size in the Boden tops I might be but you've sussed that out for me now. I've ordered from Johnnie B before and prefer it to some of the adult styles. And ... it's cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I ordered the ladies Breton when I ordered the johnnie B one ( because I didn't think the johnnie B would fit ) but the fit & style of the johnnie B won hands down. They have a nice borderie anglaise top also ~ I think Tracey from all worn out blog has got it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest