Monday, 1 July 2013

My sale buys

Apart from the H&M denim jacket I talked about in a previous post. I have made 1 or 2 other buys, I have tried to be sensible and purchase things that never go out of fashion. Plus the funds for them was raised by selling some mistake buys on eBay. So my new Moto is only buy things I truly love and not ones that will just do and also must go with at least 3 other things that I own.

At present I am having a love affair with all things striped, french chic never dates does it not? 
1. By Malene Birger Awikio striped Rivera dress @ atterley road ( not on sale here but I saw some 20% discount codes online ) sold out on birger website where I purchased it from
2. MIH swing Swiss dot shirt @ MIH
3. J crew anchor striped top @ net a porter


The dress I have got for my hols, I thought it would look chic over my red swimsuit and it would take me from beach to beach restaurant for a late lunch/ early tea with the kids.

The shirt will go with most things I own and it was half price. I like shirts find them flattering on my shape but the more fitted ones I find uncomfortable these days.... All that bending down after 2 little
 ones. So this one appealed to me for its relaxed shape plus I liked the dot detail.

The t-shirt, well I love a Breton for everyday wear and it will go with my jeans and rolled up chinos, plus it was only £23 in the net a porter sale.

Today it has been mad Monday; tidy up, supermarket sweep ( didn't order it online over the weekend like normal for my Monday morning delivery, spent too long sorting technical things out like getting my old blogger profile back instead of that google + one) then onto my little boys swimming lesson.
So a easy to wear favourite of mine ~ ballet pumps, grey T-shirt & rolled up chinos.



Chinos joules
Ballet pumps India leopard @ asos
Grey t shirt tri blend in athletic grey @ American apparel
( these t shirts have changed by fashion life! Go with everything, dress up & down, introduced to them by WIT blog, FAB!)

No head shot as I had no photographer today ( nanna) and could n't master the blogger's favourite shot through the mirror. Ladies, whose blogs
 I love I hold my hands up to you all as it more difficult than it looks. Spent far too long trying to master it and my 3 year old said " mummy what are you doing" I don't know and I gave up!  





2 comments:

  1. Ah I love a grey tee. I have my Splendid one which is a lovely colour, fit and drape ... and pills. Gah! Have you noticed anything like that with your AA one as it has some polyester content in it? Also, I have just spent a happy 5 mins on the MIH website eyeballing some of their shirts. So close to hitting the buy button on a Gainsbourg shirt but I really don't need one.

    And I hate my shirts which fit too close around the tum. I like my tum to be free and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The oldest one I have Sue has just started too, but at £19, not so bad, as I really like the fit. Like you I got a expensive tee (James Perse ) in the sale once and that lost its shape, glad I didn't pay full price for it! Have you looked at J Crew's vintage cotton t shirts, £25 and all cotton, they look really nice.

    Isn't the Gainsbourg lovely, it tempted me also.........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest