Tuesday, 23 July 2013

New sale purchases

I did promise that I would update you on the Zara skirt I recently ordered. Well it arrived yesterday, pretty, my favourite colours of navy & white, with just little flash of orange.
 

Also, my Whistle Maya cocoon dress arrived from Asos, got the 12 as 10 sold out, it fits better on the bust for me but a little big in the hip area but I think once I sort the length out being as I am a bit short it will be fine, as its cocoon shape anyway. In love with the colour..... and that it saying something for a neutral lover! Looking forward to wearing on it my holidays and maybe a christening.
 
 
Think it was the last of the sun today for a few days so took the children into our village we have a frozen yogurt pop up shop for the summer, they are really delicious. My little boy has a very sweet tooth, nice fresh strawberries, blueberries for toppings? no gummy bears and chocolate sauce...please mummy.
 
Oh yes and a flake!! 

5 comments:

  1. Love the skirt. I wouldn't have looked at it previously thinking it was too short but it's a really nice length. And it has pockets. I may have to check it out - I have a shortfall of skirts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sue it has lovely deep pockets and best thing for me, an elastic waist! I had no skirts so it has filled that big hole.

      Delete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog...my new favourite! I will, all going according to plan, be in labour on my 40th (or very near to it) early next year. Soooo not what I had planned! However, it is so great to see somebody who has come out the other side and looks fantastic! Love your style! May I ask what size you ordered the Zara skirt in? I see there is a similar one left online here but only in size S. I am (well, for now!) usually a size 10 but find Zara sizes come up small on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Etta, thank you for your kind comments. Congratulations on your pregnancy. My little girl was 2 weeks late, she wanted to share my big day. In the end she was the best present ever!!! You will like me you will have to celebrate a couple of months after. The Zara skirt is a L! I normally would wear a M (I am a 10/12) but it was sold out, they have elastic waists if that helps and the L is a little lose on myself. Good luck and enjoy your pregnancy.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest