Friday, 30 August 2013

Boden dotted button back jumper.......my 4 ways......

I got asked a great question 'how I am going to style this Boden printed button back jumper Jumper '

Well I think you could wear this jumper day or evening.... In the day, either casual or to the office.

Here are my day looks.........

For an Autumn day ......Worn with my Burberry Mac (40th Birthday Present)
Jeans - Jamie Skinny Topshop Here
Shoe/Boots - Dune ( Very old )
Bag - Mulberry Here



My uniform of blazer and ballet pumps look....
Jacket - Jigsaw Similar here
Jeans-Topshop Jamie (as above)
Shoes - Russell & Bromley Here

Casual evening.......jazz it up with great heels,clutch bag, big earrings or a statement necklace.



Jeans - Zara distressed jeans Here
Shoes - Jimmy Choo ( these were my wedding shoes) Similar here
Bag - Dior (old)

Or for a glamorous evening....

Necklace - J Crew here
Skirt - Black lace skirt Jaeger here
Shoes - Whistles 75 Court shoe here

It's such a great jumper .......looking forward to wearing it.... Hope you have a great weekend.

♥Xx

12 comments:

  1. Fab outfits - what a great jumper. Love posts like this - really helps you to decide if something is worth investing in. And I know from experience that they take time to put together! Have a great weekend, Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked this post Avril, I also enjoy reading post that this.It was funny.... I had my 11 Mth old in her walker trying to join in but looking at me to say.......what is my mummy doing. Xx

      Delete
    2. Silly me ....should read .... I also reading posts like this....fingers too big for the keyboard!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the inspiration! I especially love outfit two and definitely think this jumper would work for me after seeing your post. Will order it this week I think- your posts are not good for my bank balance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially for you Flossy, glad you found it useful. ..... I have a 10% discount code if that helps....A345. Xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you for that, enjoy the rest of your weekend x

      Delete
  3. I am truly lusting after this jumper now after seeing it with a camel coat in the Look Book. Look one is very me to be honest but think I would be advising looks similar to yours if anybody asked. Great post hun. When you off on hols?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buy it..... It's is fab.....and I love grey & camel like you are planning to style it with. 2 more weeks, we planned it to after the little ones 1st birthday & christening.....stressful but all good....can't wait! Xx

      Delete
  4. ahah! I've just bought the exact same jumper - it arrived yesterday! So lovely. The quality seems great too.
    Love your outfit ideas. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! The quality is very good..... I got the blue dotted version from the spring collection and they wash lovely. Xx

      Delete
  5. I am planning to buy this jumper, love it! Looks so chic with blazer and skinnies! I would wear day and night too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that appears to be the winning look with the skinnies and blazer.... get it before it sells out or goes on a 10 week wait. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest