Friday, 16 August 2013

Preparing holiday outfits......part 1

I did promise you another post about all things shiny and new called the Autumn/Winter collections that are hitting our shops, email in-boxes and even coming through ours doors via ' temptation catalogues' but today I thought I would cling onto summer for a bit longer.........

So anyway since I turned 40 last year I have noticed more laughter lines, my eye sight slowly deteriorating, N asked me to put some new Star Wars Lego together with him, I had to pull the instructions book away to focus..... scary! Also, I now find I have got to write lists for basically everything, my latest list was for the holiday toiletries and I got pretty excited about my late holiday this year in September, so came home and started to make yet another list for what clothes I am going to pack and then following my tips for holiday packing laid them all out.....and just for you took some photos.... 

Travel outfit
This outfit can be worn again with heels on a cooler night and the top can be worn with denim cutoffs for day.

Day outfits


Beach outfits


Love a shirt over a swimsuit for pool side chic, try a belt to clench in waist for maybe drinks at the bar or a little shopping.


.... following my tips mainly all colour coordinated. 
 
I will show you some evening outfits in the next post and one outfit contains two new little cheeky purchases.....my promise I made is not broken, I promise you! It's technically not A/W yet till September.... my excuse anyway.

Then after part 2 of this post I will return to all things Autumn/Winter .... especially that Zara pink coat! 
♥Xx

9 comments:

  1. Loving your posts, so much so I have bought both the jaeger boutique and monsoon tops for my upcoming holiday! Looking forward to A/W post to see what other gems you've spotted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Flossy, it is lovely too hear that you are enjoying reading my posts, it really means a lot! Never mind buying some my recommendations, that is great, thanks! Xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely outfits....I wish I had a holiday coming up although I hear the good weather is making a return next week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I do hope so Anne, it has all gone slightly miserable here in NW England windy & rainy today xx

      Delete
  3. I am going on a diet just so that I can have your clothes when you have finished with them. Love these outfits, I'm sucker for stripes. Be careful of the Laura sandals, mine broke the other week but they replaced them no probs but I had to go a size up as they didn't have my size in my colour x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm back again! Just tried to find the monsoon top, love it but can't find it, do you have a link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon it's called the Kasha top http://m-uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1.53/3235774652. It was sold out in my size online but my local shop had a few, they are very generous in size. Great little top, thanks for your compliments xx

      Delete
  5. Must be sold out as the link just goes through to the site and not the product xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The link doesn't work but if you search for Kasha on Monsoons search box, I found it the other day for you and they had size M left. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest