Friday, 13 September 2013

I am packed!

Well I couldn't go on holiday and not do the bloggers packing post, now could I!

I like things in their place....I like to think of myself as organised.


For the children I use a lot of the little drawstring bags I have collection, like these from Boden ( that contain their body suits ) ideal for keeping the likes of underwear together and hair bows.





Hubby now knows I am a control freak when it comes to packing and he just leaves his stuff out for me too pack. He knows that if he attempts it himself bless him, I will only unpack his efforts and redo it 'my way' 
I have for many years packed really badly, always took far too much then when I was there, thought " oh I wish I would of brought that " So after my major wardrobe cull and packing a colour co-ordinated holiday case/wardrobe in May, finally I got it right!


So what I am packing this time - here is everything apart from my dresses.


6 x T-Shirts
2 x Shorts
4 x Day/Beach Dresses
3 x Swimsuits
3 x Evening Dresses
2 x Skirts
3 x Trousers - 1x Jeans (travel in) 1 x Chinos (cool day) 1x Capri pants ( can be dressed up)
3 x tops/shirt ( travel in 1) (shirt can double up as a beach cover-up)
5 x Shoes - 1 x pair of heels 1 x closed toe (travel in) 1 x beach flip flops 2 x Sandals
3 x bags - 1 x Day ( travel/cross body ) 1 x beach 1 x evening.
I always pack a scarf, one or two belts ( they can change the look of outfits) and some jewellery.
Travel in your jeans & jacket to save weight in your suitcase.

Another little tip... from me ( the hostee )
Early flight - don't bother and dress your children. We lift ours straight out of bed and into the car in their Pjs and babygrow. We change them at the airport after security ( time permitting) or better still on the flight... Then you have a change of clothes for sickness or any leaking poops. Plus my little boys thinks its hilarious going out in the middle of the night in his Pjs.
More travel tips on my post my top tips for packing & travelling  here

So anyway....... I am signing off for 2 weeks now, hope you don't mind. I will be around on Instagram with holiday outfit pictures when I manage to get some wifi and I will back in October fully refreshed with all things autumn.....looking forward to kicking those Autumn leaves in my new boots!! 

♥Xx

4 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time and relax! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to LA (you know, as one does!!) next month and I shall take some style tips from this post! MUST LAY IT ALL OUT IN ADVANCE!

    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest