Monday, 28 October 2013

I hear Whistles ........ It's date night.

Well we got out Saturday night, to a lovely french bistro in our village..... both food and company was wonderful, we double dated with some friends ( I paid for yesterday however, spent the day in a total daze........the after effects of too much red wine! )

What did I wear, well I have been looking forward to wearing this item since I got it before my holidays in September......

My Instragram picture of my purchase
Yes, I purchased the Whistles Structured top in red.... I declared my love for the dress but the top won in the end and reading my favourite blogs I am not the only one loving this top. 

  Top, Whistles / Pants, Gap / Shoes, Daniel / Bag, Dior
  This Whistles top comes in a range of colours and prints, what ever takes your fancy really.
  

I love leopard shoes especially with this colour combination Black and Red. Here are my favourite leopard high heels. 


Thanks for reading, see you next time xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous top...you look fab:) Have a great week!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, it's a lovely useful top really pleased with it plus it's my favourite colour red. Have a good week also. Xx

      Delete
  2. You look stunning honey! I tried to get the Leopard one when we went to London for Claudia's birthday but hubby walked out the shop, I rushed out thinking I could go back, then got a call from a blogging friend who I met up with after our lunch. I went to buy online but my size was gone everywhere - typical. See you don't need those Boden shoes do you ha ha I've got an Asos pair of leopard heels but I struggle to walk in them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my hubby is like that standing by the door way, you can't shop best send them to go for a beer somewhere. A girl can't have too many shoes, these Daniel ones are a bit high so I like the boden ones with the red ankle strap which were on my lust list as they are slightly a lower heel for smart day wear.

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Love your outfit and your red top is gorgeous! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it too, great style and colour plus doesn't crease! Thanks for reading and your kind comments xx

      Delete
  4. You look fabulous, love those gorgeous leopard heels especially :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love leopard heels, the ones I am wearing were a great sale buy about 3 years ago. Xx

      Delete
  5. Totally fab outift, don't you hate hangovers? I swear they get worse with the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hate them, yes they are getting far worse as the years go by. Last for a whole day and I have no willpower......at the time it's great. Hope your course went well xx

      Delete
  6. Totally missed this post but love this whole outfit and I will hopefully be trying out something very similar as I have the ivory sculptured top. Can't quite explain it but these tops just work don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, it was the most comfy going outfit I have worn for along time! The sculptured tops are just amazing, so flattering, no breathing in for me and they don't crease! X

      Delete
  7. Love the whistles top and leopard heels, great look! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I was please with it.....think is outfit is going to worn a lot when we get chance to go out. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest