Friday, 1 November 2013

Keeping the DHL man busy..... a return and a delivery.

Unfortunately after two wears the J.Crew sweatshirt is going back, the jewels on the arms kept pulling the sweatshirt it's self and last Saturday I got stuck and couldn't lift my right arm up to lift my cappuccino up, tragedy! Such a shame as I love it and Hubby said it looked nice on and we all know that means it is really nice when they notice and comment. But, it has to go back..... so I will have some money back into my clothes kitty.....yeah.......what should I go for .....

A understated grey sweatshirt like the Whistles Rosa sweatshirt  which I should of really purchased 1st time around, good news is it is now reduced. Or the cream textured Whistles sweatshirt which I posted myself trying on Here love it but feel it may be a bad idea as my 1 year olds favourite foods are all red...such as, tomato based pasta veg sauces, strawberries and raspberries..... no best forget that one.

The sensible thing to do would be put it towards some calf length flat biker boots ( still haven't found a pair that are 'me' yet ) but there are little temptations about such as on eBay, Whistles dresses and then gorgeous things I have just spotted in The White Company catalogue that arrived the other day. The two outfits I have picked, I would wear for a dinner party at ours or at friends, smart but still not over the top.

It was rude not to being reduced from £160 to £35 and this skirt features on my Pinterest boards after seeing and falling in love with it on The Frugality's Alexandra Stedman in last years Christmas issue of RED.
 
Sizes 10 and 12 still available here  @ Jaeger.com

Really looking forward to wearing this one! 

Have a great weekend everybody. xx

10 comments:

  1. How gutting about that sweatshirt, it was gorgeous! Susie has that cream whistles sweatshirt, looks nice close up. So glad you got that skirt, such a bargain and it is gorgeous! Re: your comment, they have the Gracie on the outnet, various colours xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But I must say J Crew's customer service was excellent email reply back within 30mins with details of how to return. You shouldn't told me about the Gracie's on Outnet....... always try to resist looking on the Outnet because I love something that is reduced feel I should buy...... So went to bed think what could I sell on EBay to raise funds....... didn't come up with much..... crazy xx

      Delete
  2. I have to say, you looked really nice in the Whistles sweatshirt but you had your heart set on a grey sweatshirt at the time and only a grey one would do. And such a shame about the J Crew sweatshirt - it's lovely and perfect for that looking that you've tried/not tried look. But hey - some pennies to spend again!

    I think you made a good choice with the Jaegar skirt - looks very chic. I've got my heart set on wearing a statement skirt this winter for nights out instead of the old jeans. I think it's good to break out of the comfort zone every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going into Liverpool on Tuesday so a visit to Whistles is a must with my pennies, I will try again. Yes, you must try a skirt, we have all got a little lazy with the jeans, nice top for nights out haven't we. You really suit skirts when you have featured them on your blog, go for it Sue. X

      Delete
  3. Wow the skirt is lovely and such a bargain! So useful for the Christmas season too. I love your choices here, neutrals and not too much pattern that's definitely me! so pleased to have stumbled across your blog and delighted to be following on GFC and Bloglovin.'
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I was thinking, great for Christmas. Thank you for your kind comments and the follows and will check your blog out also. Xx

      Delete
  4. Beautiful skirt what a great buy! I hate to mention it as Primark is my idea of torture at this time of year, but I went earlier this week to seek out some black fleece leggings, and they had loads of the jewelled sweat shirts at about £8 each. Although if you are anything like me, once you see a very specific 'look' in Primark, it puts me right off it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I tend to be like that aswell, in a way I am glad I have got my money to spend on something not so on trend ( popular ) and buy something classic and plain! ( no jewels) The skirt is fab, really please with it and the price. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest