Wednesday, 30 October 2013

When you don't feel like it being a jeans days ......


So yesterday I didn't really feel like wearing jeans and I only really do day dresses if I need to look sort of dressed up. My alternative is my favourite trouser style on myself, the cropped cigarette trouser. I purchased the pair of Topshop trousers I picked to wear I think when I was pregnant ( I use to see loads of stuff I loved when I was pregnant.) I missed the boat on the sold out blue ones that I first saw on guess where .... WIT Blog also the lovely Beth at Styleguile  and then I saw Poppy Deleivigne wearing hers to London Fashion Week.
 
                                                                                                  Source

........so when I then saw them in olive green colour I jumped at them hoping I would return to my normal size after baby number 2.

 
Coat, DVF / Black Cashmere Jumper, Uniqlio Available here / Pants, Topshop (available on ebay ) / shoes, R&B / Bag, Mulberry.
Here are my favourite cigarette pants available now.


Number 1 from Boden are very similar to my Topshop polka dot ones, but more luxurious with a gorgeous gold polka dot, ideal for the upcoming party season. My favourite in classic black are number 2, a little pricey but they will be an investment piece for you.


( similar to what I wore on Saturday evening )




See you next time, with that skirt purchased I made.......delighted with it! xx

4 comments:

  1. They look absolutely lovely. Love them with the black coat and accessories, a great look. You are nailing it hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just makes a change not to wear jeans . X

      Delete
  2. They are lovely,great change from jeans:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, comfy as well and didn't get baggy knees either. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest