Friday, 29 November 2013

Black Friday Frenzy!?

I went Christmas shopping yesterday and before I set off, I started to get lots of emails in my inbox with fabulous discounts. I was delighted that one email was from Whistles with 20% till the 2nd of December.

I tried this little number on that was on the sale rack, not suitable for the events I am attending but it was a dress I did find myself looking at on online.... and I featured the skirt on my blog in a earlier post.

Whistles Floral Leopard Structured Dress reduced from £165 to £80
Another one of my favourite stores John Lewis also had price match on 20% off  brands and 10% beauty and fragrance..... wonderful! So, my mum and I took advantage of that offer and purchased a few gifts in there.

So today I find we have adopted America's Black Friday theme and most large retailers have offers on this weekend.......... so what is stopping us Ladies, lets do what our friends do over the pond and do our Christmas shopping this weekend or purchase a little treat for ones self with the fabulous discounts out there, maybe something that was a little out of your reach before the discount. 

Here are my few of my favourite discounts available

The White Company always excellent for gifts...... plus they have an extra £20 off if you spend £100 code U2F02

Boden 30% off everything ..... you could get my favourite leopard shoes.

Pure Collection   40% off selected styles ....... some great deals on cashmere

Selfridges quote SELF2013

Monsoon 30% off party wear

Atterley Road 25% off till Midnight on the 1st quote FRIENDS25

Anthropologie 20% off till Monday 2nd of December...... tempted those necklaces....gorgeous!

 My shopping outfit from Thursday....my favourite at the moment my £12.99 H&M ra ra skirt bargain

Hat, M&S / Coat, DVF / Jumper, Unqlio / Skirt, H&M / Boots, R&B / Bag, Mulberry

Have I used any discount codes????? Well I took advantage of the 20% off at Whistles and got something and it wasn't the dress above....... details to follow.,,, Watch this space!
 
Have a great weekend and happy shopping..... why pay full price.... hopefully this Black Friday theme is here to stay.
 
Thanks for reading xx



9 comments:

  1. ooh I like your skirt, 'ra ra' takes me back to my childhood! I love how you are wearing it here

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Takes me back also...... Last time I wore a ra ra skirt was the Christmas school disco top juniors I think..... & Danced to Prince Charming. Xx

      Delete
  2. That skirt does look great on you, a very stylish shopping outfit. Looking forward to the Whistles reveal and Cyber Monday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be revealed before Christmas my love........ Cyber Monday here we come!!!! X

      Delete
  3. You look fantastic, Whistles do that great job of very fashionable,but appropriate looks that can be worn from 20-40, Jane Sherperdson used to be in charge at TopShop, I bet they rue the day that she left!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just seem to like something each season ....... I know Topshop's lost Whistles gain for sure. X

      Delete
  4. Love your shopping outfit....you look super stylish! What a great find the 'ra ra' skirt is too!

    I think you look amazing in the Whistles dress but look forward to seeing what you did eventually end up purchasing with the 20% discount! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would if loved the H&M Isabel Marant skirt but I totally made up with my 12.99 look alike. X

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous dress..
    girl, we should follow and stay in touch.

    Let me know here,

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    Katja, from Slovenia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest