Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Blouses...???

Since returning from my holidays late September I have been happily wearing my crew neck knits from Boden and J Crew plus my beloved Breton but yesterday I felt like wearing something else. So, for that feeling we all know..... I stared in my wardrobe and thought what I have I got to wear, I pulled this old Juicy Couture bird print blouse.
 

I like blouses, more the shirt type variety, I like that they don't crease like shirts and they are very forgiving to the mummy tummy! Now if money was in abundance I would love a Isabel Marant Etoile print blouse and I also love MIH's blouses.
 
1. Isabel Marant Etoile / 2. Isabel Marant Etoile / 3. MIH
Boden have got some great ones and with their diminishing discount offer this week it may be worth having a look at one of the following gems.

Boden Paris Blouse
Boden Paris Blouse
Boden Textured Silk Blouse
If you fancy any of the above Boden have 22% off today and tomorrow, 15% Friday and 10% Saturday..... click here for your code.
 
A little bit of styling from me, I like blouses worn with cargo or zipped jeans and ankle boots to tone down the prettiness of them, which makes them look more cool shall we say.....?? I often wear mine with my J Brand cargos, I have styled them here with the pants of the moment the Mint Velvet double zipped jeans ( at £69 I must try these on, they look very designer and they look amazing on Kat from DMBL40 ) and the second look is styled with Boden's take on cargo skinnies in a great grey colour like my J Brand's and a fraction of J Brand's prices!


Boden Paris Blouse / Mint Velvet Double Zipped Jeans / Whistles Lucille Boots


Boden Paris Blouse / Boden seam detail Trouser / Boden Boho Boot

( I really like those ankle boots, look really good leather and I like the wooden heel )

Unlike Monday morning, getting dressed on Tuesday was easy as it was totally WIT inspired from her post that morning, a print knit and a navy coat.
 
Coat, Nicole Farhi / Jumper, Boden (here) / Jeans, Zara / Boots, R&B / Bag, Mulberry
Didn't have a fab blue heart J Crew tippi to wear but the most similar thing I had was my Boden blue dotted jumper.
 
So see you later in the week, for all things lace ( just found a top online that I am totally in love with and I tried on a lace dress that appears on a advert ....can you guess which one?? )

Xx

4 comments:

  1. oooh I love your navy coat, what a fab look

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased that coat Fiona when I was pregnant with my little boy about 4 years ago, it's been a great buy! X

      Delete
  2. H&M have a blouse like the MIH one for £14.99, well they did a few weeks back. I must admit I really like the Boden one, might buy it for Xmas day, but which colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed that one Hun! My h&m is rubbish yo be honest... I love both the navy print one but also the stone dotted one.... Hard decision.... May more inclined to go for the stone dotted??? X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest