Saturday, 23 November 2013

Christmas Gift Ideas for little ones

I love buying for little ones and I had lots of practice over the years, for my friends little ones, godchildren, nieces and nephews and now finally my own. I love picking gifts for them, I think it's the inner child in me. Here, are some ideas for you that I have purchased in the past with great success! 

For little boys


Age 3-6 I would say is major party time for children, their social calendar is always full each weekend with parties and a lot are fancy dress, and most children love to dress up.....this Pirates outfit is one of cutest I have seen John Lewis Pirate Dressing-up Costume £14.99 .

I love wooden toys, one they are aesthetically more pleasing to the eye in the playroom or bedroom and I find more importantly harder wearing. This big red bus would love great in any boys bedroom, plus they would love taking the figures out and then put them back in again The White Company London Bus £50 .

PJ's always go down well with the Mummies and I find the most tasteful and best quality ones are from The White Company Rugby Stripe Jersey Pyjamas from £24.

These Schleich Animals are a favourite in our house, great to collect and really excellent quality.

We are massive Julia Donaldson Books fans in our household also and her books are fantastic and are lovely stories to read together, I really enjoy reading them, a great present for any little boy.

This retro racing ride on car is just fabulous, it also comes in racing red colour The White Company Ride on Car £95

My little boy who will be 4 in 3 weeks is Lego mad and there are lots of sets to suit all price points.

Any accessories like hats and scarfs for boys for example The White Company Fairisle Boys Trapper Hat £20 and hair bows for girls are a good present.

For little Girls 



Again Wooden Toys, I just adore them. This wooden kitchen is a great size for a small area, a neutral colour that would blend in with your own living space and a great price John Lewis Mini Kitchen £50 .

Also, these wooden fruit and veg sets are great John Lewis Wooden Fruit Set £15

When I am looking for usual present ideas I normally go to Not on the High Street and here I have found these cute wooden biscuits that are numbered. Great for playing and learning for my pre-schoolers.

This Ragtale Molly Rag Doll £30  I bought for my little girl for her 1st birthday, Molly is just gorgeous in her Liberty print dress and matching cotton bag, a very pretty dolly. 

Every little girl loves a pram and this one is just divine! The White Company Wooden Toy Pram £80 

PJ's again my favourite being from The White Company, love these ones Amelie Ruffle Pyjamas from £21 , I also like Cath Kidston for nightwear.

Gotta have a bit of Emma Bridgewater and this Emma Bridgewater Pink Hearts Dolly Tea Set £32 would be a favourite toy for any little princess.

Finally, this present is always a winner when I have purchased it for my friends little girls, 

My Mummy's Bag by Paul Hanson £15 

My little girl is only one, already showing an interest in bags!!!! ( best get saving ) putting small bags on her arm but this one is full of activities great for Restaurants and flights, when you want to keep them quiet and occupied.

I hope I have filled you with inspiration.

I will be back next week with some fashion and outfit posts, I have been hibernating early this week doing things around the house and working the end of the week, so nothing worn worth posting a picture of. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Xx

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this blog- I have a little girl who's 3 and after reading your blog have ordered the mummy shopping bag- what a beautiful website it is - , thanks for sharing it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am glad you enjoyed this post, I must admit I enjoyed researching for it myself. Your little girl will love the bag and yes GLT company is a fantastic website for children. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest