Sunday, 24 November 2013

More Lace

In my Lacey Delights post a forgot to tell you about this lace top I am in love with......


It ticks a few love boxes for me, it is lace obviously and the same shape as the structured top that I love. It also reminds me off the gorgeous lace tops by Dolce & Gabbana and Carven, but a fraction of their prices.
 
I am thinking this top would be perfect for casual Christmas drinks with the girls, other mums from school maybe and also perfect for a  Christmas Day outfit. It's over a hundred pounds so let's see what's out there similar but a little cheaper at this expensive time of year.
 

Warehouse Empress Lace Top £40

This Ted Baker is a little more expensive like the Whistles one but a very pretty top, so I had to include it,

Ted Baker Nomino Lace Top £99

Boden do this top in Ivory but I actually prefer it in this grey colour.
Boden Alice Lace Top £47.50

Really versatile tops I think.....

Outfit post from yesterday to finish up with, it was cold, so we all wrapped up for morning trip to the garden centre then we went for a nice brunch.... 


Coat, Maxmara Weekend / Boots, R&B / Bag, Mulberry / Hat M&S / Jumper, Zara ( an old one that is still a favourite of mine, a little picture for you )
See you next time.... with more dresses.... day ones I think. Xx

9 comments:

  1. I love the warehouse tops...I must have a look for them this week instore. You look nice and warm,weather very drab and cold over here this weekend!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The warehouse ones are fab, aren't they.? Let me know if they are any good in real life..... Not going shopping till end of week hopefully with no kids so should get to have a good look around. X

      Delete
  2. I love lace and I would love to wear it everyday!!


    Love, Ylenia from Longuette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, it is just so romantic and girly I think. X

      Delete
  3. Loving the first few, I think the Ted Baker and Boden are my least favourites. My East dress came today so I am delighted with Lace at the moment x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, my favourites are at the top... Looking forward to your East review hope you had a great weekend in Barca honey. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress came and I really like it. The black was out of stock in my size so thought I was getting the pink but the black came - result x

      Delete
  5. Ooh nice picks. I do actually love a lace top and spent many hours searching for the perfect one over the summer but to no avail. However, I do have one winging it's way to me at the moment - if it fits, it will be my going out outfit over Christmas I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. look forward to seeing it.... saw the whistles one in the flesh yesterday...... gorgeous..... too many things I want!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest