Monday, 4 November 2013

Puss in boots

As you do, the other night looking I was still pondering over boots and thinking do I really need a biker style boot and started looking on Pinterest for inspiration and my style crush other than my favourite blogger ( Laura Fantacci ) is Miss Olivia Palermo and she wears a pair of boots I also own so well, the Stuart Weitzmann 50/50 over the knee boots. Mine are now entering their third winter and are still in excellent condition. I remember buying them with a little guilt spending £395 on a pair of boots but quality does last and I have got enjoyment from them every time I wear them, the soft buttery leather is just divine.
Here is Olivia in different outfits wearing her 50/50 's she has both the suede and leather variety.....lucky girl.

Source


source
 
 
 Source


Source
 
Love every single look here, so that made me think, I am going to wear them ASAP. So for Sunday lunch out I wore them with some of my other luxury investment pieces that have served me well ....the bayswater and Louis scarf.

Add caption


Jacket, Jigsaw / Scarf, Louis Vuitton / Jeans, Topshop ( Jamie ) / Bag, Mulberry / Boots Stuart Weiztmann 
 
 
Plus Miss Kate Moss is the face of Stuart Weiztmann's new A/W collection, here wearing the 50/50's
 
Source
 
 There are many look alikes out there ......




Now my high heeled knee boots I don't have the urge to wear any more..... are they a little dated now??....... I think they are. The 50/50 however, I will still wear this season as I think they look stylish, look so well over skinnies but equally good with dresses. 

Have your knee high heeled boots hit the maybe pile or are you still a fan. Or will you be favouring your ankle or biker style boots this season. 

See you next time xx

6 comments:

  1. I have a post drafted about over the knee boots after I saw Michelle Obama in a pair recently. I had a pair in my early 40's and felt I was too old for them and even now, years later, I am still obsessed by them and wish I had kept them but I am certain I am now definitely too old! Yours are amazing, what a great investment. How would we live without those scarves, I can't bring myself to wear any other one! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are never too hold my love, worn the correct way . The scarves are just fabulous.... Never without it x

      Delete
  2. These boots are great, so flattering on the leg. As lovely as Miss P is, she was on holiday near us, and it is such a tiny island, we saw here every day. She spent the whole time covered head to toe in towels burka style, completely immobile, and then when the papz were around would whip it all off, for a 'you just caught me on the beach type photo opp'. She put sooo much effort into her looks, how can you NOT have a good time with 30 degree sun and 6 foot waves? It made her quite unattractive in the end!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The people watcher I am I would of loved watching that,,, unbelievable that you sit there cover up until the papz show up. I just love her style however I hated her on a programme called in the city ( spin off from the hills ) she was a bitch to the other girl ( Whitney Port ) a beautiful bitch mind you. X

      Delete
  3. Love these boots and sort of regret buying brown over the knee ones instead of black as I sort of struggle with outfits to go with them. OP always rocks them, but her skinny thighs help!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I have brown boots and have the same problem, they hardly get worn. Miss Palemo looks good in anything. X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest