Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Statement necklaces

 
I like a statement necklace and I often look on J.Crew's website to look for outfit styling ideas and inspiration and they do a statement necklace so well but they are often too expensive I think but I have too say this red fan one is just divine. 
 
J Crew

I was on the look out for one to wear with my J.Crew grey Tippi and new Jaeger black lace skirt and I walked pass Wallis last week ( not a shop I often peruse to be honest ) but they had 30% off last week so I thought I would have a nosey and this necklace caught my eye.......

 
I liked the flower design and black ribbon, reminded me of the Marni ones and with the discount I thought why not....available here, Wallis Crystal Flower Necklace £16.50

Here, I am trying to do my whole J.Crew layering and statement necklace look....... I don't know if the shirt, jumper and necklace was a bit too much ....I think I am going to enjoy wearing it better on a plain jumper or T-Shirt.....more simple, more me.

 
Shirt, Gant / Jumper, Gap / Jeans, Zara / Boots, R&B
The statement necklace can jazz up something plain and are great for the upcoming party season, if you are going to go for the Jumper/Capri pant look that is so J.Crew hot at the moment or alternatively if you are not buying a new dress they can change the look of an old LBD you might feel like pulling out of your wardrobe. Here are some of my favourites for you,
 
Per Una Faux Pearl Floral & Leaf Necklace £29.50

Boden Flower Burst £39.20
 
 
Anthropologie Moonshine Blossoms Necklace £44

Anthropologie Flecked Rocaille Necklace £48

......I would like it to jazz up a plain black Jospeh dress I have, I just love turquoise costume jewelry.


Accessorize Lottie Occasion Statement Necklace £25
 
 
Topshop Premium Rhinestone Cluster Collar £50

All fabulous hey?

See you next time ........ Xx


4 comments:

  1. I wore one over my denim shirt last week and they don't always sit easily, I prefer them over something plain and crew or boat neck. Some lovely picks here, I like the Boden one, have been eyeing that up for a while now and agree J Crew are way too expensive, roll on sale time! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have always been eyeing up that boden one! X

      Delete
  2. There are some gorgeous ones here! I love the M&S one & the Top Shop one! I have one from New Look that I wore for my 40th & have worn it with a tartan shirt since! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw a lovely one in New Look but I couldn't find it online for this post. I like them paired with a tartan shirt..... Makes something boyish look very girly, I like that. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest