Saturday, 7 December 2013

A Boden Christmas

How is your Christmas shopping going ladies........ I am doing OK,  just a few left but still have them all to wrap and write the cards, the job I don't relish.... it's the addresses!!!

Our diary is getting pretty full, Christmas plays, concerts, parties, drinks and most of the children in my little boys class are turning 4 and having parties, including the little man himself next week....lots of outfit planning. Do I need anything new........??? Well temptation from Boden doesn't help.......

I got an email from the lovely people at Boden saying they have at least 20% off their range and some items discounted by 40% / 50% which ends midnight Wednesday. This season there are gorgeous pieces and I thought I would style some outfits for inspiration in case you have not got yourself sorted for party season and with this amazing offer it would be rude not to purchase something...... now would it.



 
Camel Saint Germain Coat / Cashmere Crew Neck Jumper / Brogues in Driftwood


I have styled this with Zara Boyfriend jeans, something Boden are missing and need to bring into their great denim range, next season.....fingers crossed!
 
The outfits below I think are perfect for Christmas Drinks or the big day itself.
 
Crew Neck Merino Jumper in Poppy / Pretty Diamante Necklace. / Notre Dame Skirt In Black Sequin / Leopard Sixties Slingbacks
Black Crew Neck Cashmere Jumper / Flower Necklace / Bistro Cropped Trousers /  Pointed Flats / Zipped top pouch
 
 
 
I want everything!!
 
Finishing up with a little 'Selfie' of my outfit today, a 4th birthday party at a soft play centre for a pre-school class friend of my little boy.

Jumper, Zara / Jeans, Zara / Boots Moda In Pelle here


Have you got your outfits planned for your Christmas events or do you need something new, have my Boden picks tempted you?
 
See you next week.
 
Annmarie xx


2 comments:

  1. I want the lot too and am going to blame you lol! Some lovely pieces here, I need a fortune for the sales boo hoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too! but realistically a Boden Cashmere jumper is on my sale wish list........ xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest