Thursday, 12 December 2013

A cute snowman and pom pom's

I don't know if you remember, but on my lust list that appears on the side bar of the blog last month I had a Monsoon Jacket. I do like a little jacket, when I go shopping it's the little jackets that I am normally drawn too and this one really appealed to me. The colours would work with my wardrobe and I could dress it up and down.



Monsoon Ike Pom Pom Jacket now £69

So, shopping on Tuesday for the birthday bits I went into Monsoon and my mum noticed the same jacket had £20 off, so I thought I would try it on again. Yes I still liked it...... on inspection one Pom Pom seemed to be dangling more than it should of, nothing that couldn't be easily repaired so I asked if there would be any further discount as it was the only 10 left....... another £5....Kerr...Ching, So the purse came out, shouldn't of really but I'll will tell hubby it's with my Christmas Bonus??!!


Close Up of Jacket

Wearing it here to N's Nativity on Wednesday..... were he was a very cute snowman.



Jacket, Monsoon here / Jumper, JCrew Tippi / Jeans, Topshop / Boots, R&B / Bag, Mulberry
I know I can wear it in a smarter way over the festive period .... something like this ....


My Gap Black Cigarette Pants / My Grey J Crew T-Shirt / Whistles French 75 Stiletto Heels £108 price match @ John Lewis / Coast Vermont Earrings £18 / Anya Hindmarch Glitter Red Clutch

So, I normally work Thursday and Friday but I have leave this week.... well it's the little man's birthday Friday and it's the party of the year Sunday morning. So I will be busy making 2 dozen fairy cakes and sorting party bags out.... stressing thankfully it's not at home.... no the local cricket club! Couldn't think of anything worse 21 children in my home with my OCD, my stress levels would sky rocket!

Speak too you after the BIG event ( he is inviting everybody even people in the street who chat to us! )

Xx

7 comments:

  1. I agree that little jackets like these are so handy and the pompoms and print are so different too. I enjoyed reading about Rufford Old Hall in an earlier post. It brought back memories of a my first visit - a primary school trip!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed my Rufford post brings back memories of my school trips, when I've been there with the children. Yes, they are handy and my go to wardrobe 'safe' favourite. Xx

      Delete
  2. I meant to message you the other day and say it was reduced but have head like sieve! It looks great on you, love it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delighted! All good things come to those who wait. X

      Delete
  3. It's lovely, reminds me of the Isabel Marant mainline look, you can dress it up or down and it won't date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I think it appealed to me and the options of wearing it quite a classic way or more trendy/boho like Marantt would. Xx

      Delete
  4. I love that style jacket,they never seem to date! Have a good week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest