Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christmas ultimate wishes.......


Out and about on Tuesday getting a few last minute gifts and my half price crackers in M&S, I wore my H&M £12.99 bargain ra ra skirt again, which is proving to be a favourite item in my wardrobe at the moment.  

Coat, Massimo Dutti / Cashmere T-Shirt, Gap / Skirt, H&M / Tights, Falke / Boots, R&B / Bag, Mulberry

I have had a look for similar available as this H&M one is not online, they are so versatile and I know I will be wearing mine in the summer with a t-shirt and sandals and I found this gem that you may like at Mango, that comes in a range of colours and is now reduced to £19.99, here are my 2 favourite colours.

Mango Printed Ruffle Skirt in Azul £19.99
Mango Printed Ruffle Skirt in Off White £19.99

Now my love of this type of skirt comes from drooling over the Isabel Marant ones and looking at one of my favourite blogs The Working Girl she is a fan of Marant plus other gorgeous french brands and I have pure wardrobe envy... love her style a perfect mixture of boho, edginess but still the french ladylike chic I adore. 

How much would I love Santa to leave me the following Working Girl inspired pieces..... I know you shouldn't do matchy matchy anymore with bags and shoes but who cares because I would love to match red Repetto pumps with a red Celine Trio crossbody bag if I could!

1. Isabel Marant Etoile Kady Leather Jacket £650 / 2. Isabel Marant Etoile Zino Blouse NEW SEASON £180 / 3. Celine Trio Crossbody Bag / 4. Isabel Marant Etoile Zelia skirt NEW SEASON £250 / 5. Repetto Red Ballet Flats £195

My search for a perfect leather jacket has gone on for years because my true love a Rick Owens is totally out of my league price wise. I have purchased many cheaper ones but they have either been returned or put on the bay...... but I think I may found a more realistic option.... The Isabel Marant Etoile Kady, which I have been lusting over the last few months ( note to self, my 1st new year resolution ...... save misses save.... and you could have one by the year of next year )

Xx

10 comments:

  1. Nice outfit - The skirt is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are cute aren't they.

      Delete
  2. Agree I would be happy with red shoes and a red Celine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband bought me the red repetto a last year for Christmas and I absolutely love them. I definitely think they are worth paying a bit extra for as they are so comfortable and haven't list their shape like other cheaper ballet pumps do. I agree - would love the red trio bag to go with them but somehow don't think Santa is going to be that generous this year! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I some how think Santa isn't going to get me neither also..... But you lucky thing, your Husband getting you the red repetto last year..... They are on my 2014 shopping list..... Fingers crossed Net a porter may reduce them....wishful thinking as normally only the yellow go into the sale. X

      Delete
  4. Amazing blog and you look lovely!!

    Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know!! :)
    http://myglossyaffair.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you , I will check your blog out. X

      Delete
  5. I'd love the Kady - I see Marlene in hers and think "yup - that's the one!". But there's a part of me that says I don't really do biker jackets - I try but I'm no rock chick :o(

    Start saving ... I'm sure it goes up in price each year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marlene's blog is where I lust after it as well as the working girl... Know what you mean about the price, wish me luck with the saving as I am rubbish at it!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest