Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Golden Girls Night Out......

Last night was my Christmas night out with a few girls from work..... The two official Christmas "do's" at my work are both on Thursday nights and myself and my fellow part time colleagues who work the end of the week like me are unable to go to them, so we thought we would organise a small night out for ourselves ... we are past it now to go out parting with the young and glamorous ones till the early hours in the morning, we are all mummies, part time crew and with far too many air miles to mention....I have got the crows feet and dehydrated skin to prove it!!!

So, what do you wear to these types of nights out.........Train into Liverpool for early drinks at 5pm and then on for something to eat all on a Monday night?????
 
Well I think Jeans, nice top and heels is always a safe bet..... 
 
Fancy recreating my outfit, well here are the actual items or something very similar......



Do you have a similar night out planned, if so what are you planning on wearing ???

Thanks for reading, speak to you later on in the week with a new purchase alert!
Annmarie x

6 comments:

  1. Yes I do have a similar do not sure what to wear yet was thinking a dress x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it would of been a Thursday or Friday night out I would of also wore a dress, saying that one of my friends did wear a dress, a gorgeous blue number. X

      Delete
  2. I love your Christmas 'work do' look.......I am inspired as my ideas aren't working out!! My do is on Thursday night so I need to get my skates on! Have some M&S leopard print shoes on the way to me, so somewhat of a head start x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The M&S ones are great , seen them. I just love leopard shoes, they just seem to jazz up an outfit. Hopefully, you will like them and can work an outfit around them and I am sure you will look fab...... like you always do! X

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit Annmarie _ I wore something similar out with the hubby and friends a few weeks ago - have the leopard courts from M&S! Pushed the boat out last week and wore my H&M lace dress into town. Going out with all the young things from work soon on our big Christmas do - and yes I am an old mum with dehydrated skin etc ;) but still have a dance and drink with them from time to time! People will be dressed up to the hilt and I have no idea what to wear! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny we would love to go out with the young ones but we don't even get an invite these days! Sad! They really go for it dress wise...... Hope you find / decide on something to wear.... Go for it! Love to get dressed up. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest