Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Last minute Christmas gift ...... A scarf?


I love scarves in the winter, I am not a lover of summery scarves in spring/summer as I much prefer outfits with cleaner lines but in the winter I love a cosy scarf. 

Great to keep warm and especially if you just want to brave it on a milder day and wear a blazer or the coatigan. 

Also, I think they make great gifts for mums and mother-in-laws. My mother-in-law is a huge scarf lover..... it is a good job she is, because last Mother's Day all 3 daughter in laws ( including myself ) got her a scarf!

I have a few winter favourites and I think classic colours work best...grey, navy and camel, oh and you can never go wrong with a bit of leopard.






Images - Pinterest


You have seen my LV leopard scarf many times on my blog but I also have a Missoni favourite that I got  for £19.99 in John Lewis, a few years back. I think it was a pricing error...... Well I wasn't going to point it out, I paid my £19.99 and skipped ran out of the shop!

My Missoni bargain

Hush have a fabulous collection of cashmere, wool and jersey scarves in the classic colours I love.... The perfect Christmas gift for a female friend/family member or even better........yourself.

Cashmere Shawl £125

Textured Shawl £45
Cashmere Leopard Shawl £125
The snoods are popular at the moment and a slight change on the traditional scarf

Cashmere Snood £65

While we are talking about Hush, I just love their Pj's and they are also the perfect gift. I was lucky to get this pair last year and they come in a lovely gift box, this year they have done gift boxes with chocolates & a book, DVD or there is a breakfast tea set which with your Pj's would be perfect for a Boxing Day relax!! 

PJ & Book Gift Set £60

Here, I am last Monday trying to work a scarf for playgroup & a afternoon of chores....

Scarf, Old! / T-Shirt Boden £9.60 now in the sale / Cardigan, The White Company similar here / Jeans, Topshop / Bag, Mulberry / Boots Moda In Pelle here


Well I think I am sorted gift wise now.... just the food to go...bracing myself for the fight to get the cream in Marks & Sparks.....

See you next time.
xx





4 comments:

  1. Could look at that second image for ages, pure eye candy, love the grey scarf/camel coat combo. Oh how we love our LV scarves, I can't bear to wear anything other than my beloved although I must try because it simply doesn't go with everything! I love these Hush gift boxes and they have some amazing stock this season, I want it all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second image is my favourite too, great minds alike! I was delighted when my mum got me the hush PJs last year....... Great quality and the gift boxes are fab! Loved their cashmere stuff this year. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. my boyfriend just gave me one for xmas. and he's a brit. brownie points. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest