Wednesday, 4 December 2013

New Purchase Alert - I am finally a biker chick....


I have been looking for a pair of biker boots that I felt comfortable in.... Not just my feet comfortable but as a 41 year old mum comfortable, I didn't want to be that mutton or the try to hard to look cool look. My lust biker boots are totally out of my price range......


The Jimmy Choos..... the beautiful soft leather, just enough buckles, I just love them but sadly too much money for me....
The Maje ones were recommended by a lovely reader Liz who emailed me to say she had just purchased them and I should take a look at them..... G O R G E O U S...... love them, the rear quilting, the paired down biker details, but again my budget just doesn't stretch to them at this time. 

So I have been looking for a cheaper alternative for around £80 that will do for this winter and if the trend is to continue I am going to save my pennies to splurge on something like above for next year..... ( I have just said that....dear me planning next years A/W purchases already !!!!? )

Zara ones, left in store and in my size, the soles were too chunky for me. Mark & Spencer's Autograph were too flat footed. Others, leather was hard and uncomfortable...... the list goes on.

So, reading my daily fix WIT blog last week, I loved this picture of Laura wearing her new gorgeous Whistles parka ( want it ) and her little girls leopard shoes.... too cute!

Laura Fantacci From Wearing It Today

..... but her biker boots were embellished with studs something I initially said I didn't want but when I was looking a few weeks back I did try on a pair that was "embellished" I dismissed them but still liked them ..... If that makes sense. 
They were a softer and cheaper version of the Ash biker boots.... and the right length for my little short legs.
 
Ash Titan Biker Boots

Here they are ... studded, so not what I had in my mind the bonus now being that they were reduced from £79.95 to £59.95.
 
Mode In Pelle Dazzels £59.95

1st Day out

and here how I styled them......

Coat, Massimo Dutti / Hat & Scarf M&S / Jeans, Topshop / Bag, Mulberry/ Boots Moda In Pelle available here

 
So, I am pretty happy with my bargain, was I comfortable in them? Well both my feet and myself felt totally comfortable in them, has this style of boot won me over...... yes I believe so and I would love to splurge on a pair next year that I have been lusting over either the Jimmy Choo, Maje or the Fiorentini & baker ones.....best get saving!

xx



 




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know....... Pleased with them for the money. They have done good other ones available. Xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest