Sunday, 22 December 2013

The Captain's last fling

So what Christmas party dress did I go for and what good use did I put the Whistles Black Friday 20% discount to... 

Yes, I got the Whistles Malou Lace Sleeve Dress that I featured in my Lace Dress Post...... One of them you try it on and instantly know it is the one for you. 



I wore it last night to my husband's golf club Christmas party, with my wedding Jimmy Choo wedding silver 'jag' sandals and my beloved Dior clutch..... both items are no longer available as they are over 6 years old but I have included similar available in my outfit recreation below...

 
Dress - Whistles (sold out online at Whistles & John Lewis now thankfully! I would of hated it to go in the Whistles sale this week when I hadn't even had the pleasure of wearing it yet ) found a Size 8 however reduced to £100 @ House Of Fraser
Earrings - Dior £73
Lipstick - Mac Lipstick in Chili
Clutch bag - Secondhand authentic Dior Clutches available on Vestiaire Collective

I am signing off for Christmas now ( will be around on Instagram ) I would also like to thank you all for reading, following and commenting on my blog it had truly meant a lot to me..... Thanks Ladies!!

Merry Christmas.

Xx


12 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous dress - Lace just makes a dress I think ! And its a great outfit - Love the earrings - very bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely chick! Great dress I have to say. Whistles sale is rubbish not enough discount but with everything selling out they don't need to! Hope you and yours have a lovely Christmas. See you on insta! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Honey.... I know what you mean about the Whistles reductions when I was having a quick look at the coats. Have a lovely Christmas lovely and yes see you on Instagram xx

      Delete
  3. The dress is stunning on you, and you will get years out of it too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Felt lovely in it and didn't crease! Have a lovely Christmas x

      Delete
  4. You look stunning Annmarie! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and thanks for the lovely comments on my blog during the year:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, that's the right dress for you. It's chic, sexy and yet demure at the same time. And ... like Trea says, this one will go the distance. Bet your hubs loved having you by his side.

    And a very Merry Christmas to you AnnMarie! I've enjoyed following you and look forward to reading more in the new year! Will follow you on Instagram but I'm going quiet on there till I get my phone back - it's at the menders. Big boo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! I did get a compliment and then I am not sure he was too proud when I hit the dance floor after a few wines thinking I was on Strictly. Very pleased with the dress. Also the ank you for making me smile and laugh when I read your blog.... you are a very cool stylish witty lady, Merry Christmas x

      Delete
  6. I love the femininity a touch of lace adds to a dress. Such a beautiful little black dress. Endless possibilities and you look beautiful in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the lace. Thank you for your kind comments.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest