Saturday, 11 January 2014

Chanel biker style

 
Source

I have this picture saved to my Pinterest boards, I just love the lady like Chanel jacket styled with the biker boots, classy but with a modern coolness.

I don't have a Chanel Jacket, oh I wish I did but Zara did some fabulous Chanel like jackets in 2011/2012 and I over indulged because I cannot resist a boucle jacket and I got three and this red one is my favourite. So I thought I would team it up with my biker boots, for my return trip home from the Lakes and a lunch date with my mum.







Hat, Urban Oufitters / Scarf, M&S / Jacket, Zara / Jeans, Topshop / Top, Maxmara Weekend / Boots, Moda In Pella,  / Bag, Mulberry
 
With Spring approaching little jackets like this are so handy and as a Chanel Jacket is realistically only a purchase when your six numbers come in, let's see what is more affordable?

Isabel Marant each season does some gorgeous tweed boucle jackets, they are at the top end of my picks but truly amazing and one is on my wish list, so I have to included one, OK maybe I have included two!!






Chanel type Jackets are my 'go to' safe option for either a evening out or when I want to look put together in the day. They can look quite prim on their own but styled correctly they can look amazingly cool,



My Tips

  • Wear with a simple T-Shirt, jeans and biker boots in Autumn/ Winter.
  •  Spring time wear with ankle grazer or boyfriends jeans with ballet pumps for daytime chic.
  • For an evening out simply swap footwear for killer heels and add a fab clutch.
  • Or wear with a thin knit slightly longer than the jacket together with some leather or pleather leggings for a totally cool look.


Annmarie xx

10 comments:

  1. I love this post. I completely agree about the gorgeous lady in the photo from Pinterest. These Chanel type jackets are so versatile and I'll definitely going to follow your styling tips, Liz (www.whatlizzyloves.com) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very versatile, glad you found the styling tips useful. Xx

      Delete
  2. Your red jacket is really lovely and looks fab with those boots. Glad your back, hope you had a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did honey, I missed this jacket originally in store and then hunted it down on Ebay. Back fully recharged! Xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous jacket. That style is always a wise investment and I think you showed admirable restraint to stop at 3! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I could of purchased a few more but hubby would of noticed! X

      Delete
  4. Oh I have that same Zara jacket and haven't worn it forever - what a great idea - I need to get the coated skinnies out with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yes the coated Skinnies would love fab with it, glad to have given some inspiration to you! x

      Delete
  5. Hi there I'm a newbie to your blog and loving it - have already made some purchases based on your looks! One of them is this lovely Zara blazer which I managed to track down on Ebay. However mine in person looks quite orange - would you say the same about yours? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yes it is not a cherry red but has a orange hue to it, still a fabulous jacket one of my favourites. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest