Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Flared jeans??


I have noticed some of my favourite bloggers wearing flared jeans recently Laura from WIT, Blair from Atlantic Pacific and I also noticed Milly Mackintosh on Instagram wearing some yesterday.
 
Image - Atlantic-Pacific

I haven't worn my J Brand love story flares for ages and I really fancied a change from the skinnies and boyfriends that have recently become our uniform. So, I have taken some outfit inspiration from Blair at Atlantic Pacific and tried to emulate her outfit above my way....


 
 
 
Coat, Nicole Farhi / Scarf, Louis Vuitton / Breton, Boden  Boat Neck T-Shirt £14 / Bag, Mulberry / Boots, Dune
 
I can hear you say...  looks nothing like it..... ( He he ) unfortunately I haven't got a tartan scarf but I think my blue LV tones nicely with the navy's. Plus just running some errands and a trip to the hairdresser's for N's haircut, I would of felt a bit OTT in my leopard high heels like Blair, so I made do with some old Dune suede wedge booties. 

I must admit I enjoyed wearing them again, I should do as a child of the 70's , I have a very cool picture of myself about the age of 5 wearing denim bell bottoms and a matching denim waistcoat.... yes double denim indeed, my mum said double denim was the fashion.... I'll forgive her. Anyway I think flared jeans look good in spring/summer with pretty boho blouses or a simple tee for that 70's summer vibe.

MIH do the fashionista's choice of flared jeans in the form of the Marrakesh. 


 
 

Amazing reduction above, only available now in 3 sizes so if you are a size 28, 29 or 30 get them!!!!! My Wardrobe also have good flares in the sale Here .

Do you still wear them, do you think they are making a come back?

I am interested to know.......
 
love, Annmarie xx



7 comments:

  1. I only wear flares in the summer with flip flops or flat strappy sandals, got a few pairs if they do come back. I can't see myself wearing them in winter x PS I've rung the Priory they won't have us lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a shame they wont have us..... he he. I must admit that is when I love a flared jean in the summer.. very boho vibe.

      Delete
  2. These are the very next thing I buy - I am CRAVING a pair. You look stunning in yours

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona...... look forward to see which ones you get and pictures. With your lovely slim legs you will look amazing in a pair! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm so torn with the flares - seeing them on a few blogs and not feeling the love but I used to adore them! Give me a year or so though...I'm always behind the curve! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep a close eye on you to see if you do....he he x

      Delete
  4. Oooohhhh, off to dig my old 7FAM out! Love a flare! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest