Friday, 24 January 2014

I am a sheep ladies

So following my post about my regret of buying the Ash trainers and my dilemma of if the New Balance would suit me.... I had words of encouragement from my fellow blogger New Balance fans, so on Monday night with one eye on E4's Revenge the other on my lap top looking for New Balance in burgundy or grey in my size. My favourite styles are the 410 and 420 styles....... see, I am getting a bit clued up on them now. Not long into my search I found a pair of 420's in grey in a size 4 at Asos.... the worry here is apparently they run a touch small, I not to be deterred put them in my basket anyway and then went over to Pinterest to see more looks that I were sort of "more me " wearing NB's ...... and I then saw this image.
 
 
via

Now not for one moment I am saying I look like this, I only wish, but her overall styling was more me, the Trench mac, my wish item the Louis Vuitton Neverfull in Damier Ebene Canvas and cropped skinnies. This then got me digressing looking at NB's in navy but, I quickly decided against Navy as Sue from Susie So So quite correctly said the reason I didn't like my black Ash was because they were to dark and solid, which was spot on, so although I love the navy with the white jeans in the image I want a fresher looking trainer, so I decided the grey it would be and took inspiration from the outfit above and put this outfit together of things I own and would like to purchase this season. It would make a perfect travelling outfit and but more importantly a chic comfy day to day outfit.



So I felt more confident with my choice and hoped the size 4 would be OK, fingers crossed I am a small 4 ... 3.5 in a good make shoes .... go for it..... checkout complete! 

The wait was over on yesterday when they arrived courtesy of my little Hermes delivery man......



The big question was would they fit ..... and then would I like them..... well wait until the next post and all will be revealed!!

Annmarie xx
 

16 comments:

  1. YAY!!! You are going to totally rock them....and I'm further pleased by that photo you shared as I know now I can wear mine with a trench and look all french and stylish like that girl! Can't wait to see the next post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that picture sealed it for me..... plus you gave me the push for the Ash to go on Ebay. Thanks xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely inspiration AnnMarie! And I hope that all's well in the NB camp and they are good and that you are keeping. When's the next post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue I love looking on Pinterest for inspiration these days. I am in work today so hopefully I will post Sunday with my update! x

      Delete
  3. They look fab....can't wait to see you sporting them! Great Pinterest inspiration! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle, you are inspiration as well when I seen you in yours!!! x

      Delete
  4. Hooray, I bought the burgundy this week too after reading everyone's blogs. They arrived on Wednesday and I have worn them with black skinnies but am still looking for inspiration. Can't wait for the next blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to get that colour because I love the images I have seen and Sue from Susie So So in hers. But, I couldn't find my size, low and behold they are back in stock after I ordered the grey, I am too impatient!! When I decide I am getting something I have to get it there and then! x

      Delete
  5. Oh my they are gorgeous, you lot are doing my head in! I want some! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them and got the burgundy with black today. Am I too old. Well probably but they are soooo cool and my teenager got a pair too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oohh burgundy and black I need to check that colour combination out...... they will go nice with black skinnies. I think trainers you are never too old if you were them correctly, that is my opinion now I own a pair. x

      Delete
  7. Perfect outfit! I am not sure about wearing trainers...yet (am slow to get things line this) but your choices look good put together. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am normally the last to the party. x

      Delete
  8. Love this look with the white jeans - a great outfit for wearing all year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is in it Joanna, looking forward to wearing my NB with white jeans come spring/summer. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest