Wednesday, 29 January 2014

In the blue

I hope you are all having a good week 

With all this cold and wet weather let's think forward to spring and following on from my post on all things girly pink here is my blue post as promised, as the posts on the New Balance got in the way, didn't they. 

I personally quite pleased pastel blue is "in" as I got a nice pale blue top from Topshop last summer that I can utilise this season, Warehouse have similar here which is very much like Whistles's structured tees but a third of the price!

Here are a few of my favourite blue things that are online or in stores now. They include a fabulous Chanel esque high street bag, a Jigsaw coat which is just divine, I love the colour and it's shape, a Warehouse shift dress that would look wonderful on holiday with silver pointy flats. The Chloe shoes...... well I can't afford them but the are G O R G E O U S, so I they had to be included, I am on the look out for a high street option, Hobbs NW3 did dark red ones last year that I spotted in their outlet at Cheshire oaks in November, so fingers crossed they redo them.


 

1 / 2 / 3  / 4  / 5 / 6 / 7

Isn't that  Zoe Karssen sweatshirt quite cool, have you succumbed to the logo sweatshirt trend yet? I haven't although I do like some and they tend to be the chic navy ones with something French written on it,



via


but I am not brave enough to purchase.......not sure they are me?? Although I have succumbed to the trainer so who knows.

Zoe Karssen sweatshirts are becoming something of a cult hit and that lovely pale blue one from  My Wardrobe worn with boyfriends and white Converse or Superga's like the Whistles styling above, would look very cool on the school run, don't you think?

Right I am off to compile my wish/want list for spring/summer and of course I will be sharing this with you, my head is still all over the place regarding trends but I know I am short of a few basic things.... so let's see what I short list. 

Finishing up with my outfit of Monday which includes my New Balance again with my navy Nicole Farhi coat this time for playgroup and N's swimming lesson ( sorry for the grainy picture, poor lighting from a dark morning )
 
Coat, Nicole farhi / Cashmere Scarf, M&S / Jeans, J Brand / Trainers, New Balance 420 in Vintage Grey at Asos

Thanks for reading 

Annmarie xx






7 comments:

  1. Love the navy sweatshirt, I've brought a grey one with navy writing from Zara & love it teamed with my tuxedo jacket. Loving how you've styled your New Balance trainers Annmarie very chic! Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane, I have admired your sweatshirt and styling of it.... I think the blazer over is more me also. x

      Delete
  2. I did wear logo clothes until about mid forties so think you will be fine with that one, just keep away from the Kenzo Tiger Head and you will be fine (secretly want one myself lol) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blues and how gorgeous is that jigsaw coat?! Love the blue outfit...it would all look so gorgeous together! I managed to bag a Zoe Karssan jumper in the sales...I love it and wear it loads! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the Jigsaw coat could definitely see you in it! I would love those Chloe flats with the Zoe karssen sweatshirt. x

      Delete
  4. Oh you are SO rocking those trainers - I love it! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest