Tuesday, 21 January 2014

New purchase Alert!


If there ever was a time to purchase the luxury of cashmere, it's sale time..... so I stuck to my own sale tips and did just that and got the Pure Collection Boyfriend Sweater. I have high street cashmere but the quality of Pure I have to say is far superior..... the softness is utterly gorgeous, however I must say I am very impressed with Boden's cashmere and they have some delicious sorbet colours this season here. Back on point, I was seriously lacking some camel in my sweater range..... so camel it was colour wise.


It is quite a classic crew neck with a slouchy feel, just like you are wearing your other half's jumper hence the name 'boyfriend' I suppose. I noticed reading fashion mags, many of the fashion editors purchase men's cashmere jumpers for that slouchy feel.

I know this is going to be a versatile piece, I tried it on first for a possible Friday date night of the pictures and pizza with hubby that we are trying to plan in somewhere soon ( we want to go and see American Hustle )

Sweater, Pure Collection here / Bag, Chanel / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, Daniel Footwear
 

I would wear my black blazer over this, in my dream fashion world my lust item the Isabel Marant Etoile Kady leather jacket which I think would look very nice with this ensemble. 

Then I tried it with a day outfit....
 

Scarf, Alice Temperley / Jeans, River Island / Boots, Russell & Bromley 50/50

Yes, it's a keeper...... I think.

Hat, Topshop / Coat, DVF / Bag, Mulberry
 
So the tags came off and fully dressed I got .... Oh dear, just looking at this picture my arms need shortening on this coat, desperately!!!!!! Something I been meaning to do since I got it in Selfridges sale 2 years ago!! Off to the tailors I go........

Thanks for reading

Love, Annmarie

15 comments:

  1. That is a fabulous outfit ....love the camel sweater Annmarie and your scarf is divine! I will take a look at pure and also check out the Boden range! I think it's about time I started treating myself to a few decent purchases...I don't get a look in after sorting out my teens! lol
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kids stuff my 2 are growing out of most things..... the price of kids shoes get me. Pure's quality is amazing ways look in their sale..... Treat yourself. X

      Delete
    2. That should say I always look in their sale....

      Delete
  2. Oh yes! That is one gorgeous sweater! If there is one investment I need to make it would a cashmere sweater so I'm off to check out if Pure still have anything left in the sale! Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have reduced it again since I purchased it. X

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous sweater, the colour suits you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I use to have a lot of this colour and then I didn't .... I stopped buying it, glad it's back in my wardrobe as I have lots of accessories that go with camel. X

      Delete
  4. That is a beautiful jumper - one you'll have for years and years. Enjoy wearing and I'm also off to check out the Pure site! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope I do, I only ever purchase from pure during sale time and they have just made more reductions . X

      Delete
  5. Definitely a keeper I'd say. I picked up an oatmeal coloured cashmere jumper in Tesco for £18!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. £18!!! A friend told me that tesco's cashmere is quite good? X

      Delete
  6. I love the whole outfit. I am especially jealous of your 50 50 boots. I think I'm going to invest as my loyalty voucher is burning a hole in my purse Bournemouth R and B here I come !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they I have been one of my best buys ever, I did feel slightly guilty buying them but a true investment this is their 3rd winter. Look great with dresses & over skinnies plus they never seem to date. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest