Thursday, 30 January 2014

#somethingforgotten

Reading my daily fix of WIT blog on Wednesday, Laura featured her forgotten Sergio Rossi Boots and encouraged us to find that #somethingforgotten item at the back of our wardrobes. My forgotten item is also high heeled knee length boots, my tan Russell & Bromley boots haven't been worn at all this winter and very rarely last year. So I thought I would wear them, I love the combination of Navy and Tan..... so here is my outfit worked around the boots.

Coat, Nicole Farhi / Jumper, Massimo Dutti / Jeans, Topshop / Hat, Topshop / Boots, Russell & Bromley
 
Fancy recreating this look with a few bargains??? Well my actual hat is now only £5! on the link below and this beautiful navy Hobbs coat is in the sale.... a classic that will serve you well for future Winters to come.
 

Well I must say I enjoyed wearing them again, they are a comfortable high heel, they give me an extra inch or two and the pull on style is more comfortable than a zipped boot...... a good find at the back of my wardrobe.

Have you got things you have forgotten about or stuff with tags still on??

Thanks for reading

Annmarie xx

18 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much. Why haven't your worn those boots?!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just being a sheep again and favouring the ankle boots. I am glad you like the outfit Fiona but you do like your knee length boots and you also have a nice tan pair don't you?

      Delete
  2. You've just reminded me that I too have tan knee high boots that I haven't worn in yonks - you look so lovely in yours and I'm going to go and find mine. I've been living in ankle boots too much lately - time to mix it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I have been favouring the ankle boots and my 50/50s ...... Go and dig them out. Xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous outfit Annmarie, you can't beat navy & tan together & your boots look fab...I love re-discovering items, I've got some lovely chocolate brown knee high boots that I must wear again soon!!! Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I do look forward to seeing you in your brown knee length boots and how you style them! Xx

      Delete
  4. It's a good job you don't live by the if you haven't worn it for a year rule, as it would of been a massive mistake to get rid of these. I also love navy and tan. Oopps the navy 420's were in stock in a 6 this morning.......................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a confession about 4 months ago I thought about putting all my knee length boots on ebay and then thought against it...... Glad I did just that! Look forward to seeing some Navy 420's on .......... Xxx

      Delete
  5. Oooh my favourite colours. You look great. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are such classic colours and go so well together don't they? X

      Delete
  6. You look fab as usual, you cant go wrong with breton, tan and navy. I love it when you find a wardrobe gem you've forgot about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment. I had just been favouring the ankle boots like most of us and my 50/50 boots but I am glad I have found new love for these tan boots. X

      Delete
  7. You look fab in this outfit....love the classic navy, tan and stripes....just perfect!! I am digging deep in my wardrobe as I type!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, as much as we play around with outfits..... I always feel most comfortable in the classics of stripes & jeans. I hope you find something good at the back of your wardrobe, I bet you do! X

      Delete
  8. love your whole outfit. I have been wearing my tan knee highs a lot this winter along with my jeans, navy quilted jacket and my LV neverfull which has become a staple as I love how I can alter the look and size of it so seems to be working for most occasions. really like the long navy coat. never really thought of having a navy coat but could see it becoming a classic in my wardrobe. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am jealous of your LV neverfull one is on my wish list! I love my navy coat it is really versatile more so than black I think and one with a cut away collar Has a silmming effect...... If you invest as you say it will be classic in your wardrobe for years to come. X

      Delete
  9. All I can say is that I NEED THAT HAT! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its cute isn't it? ...... and warm great for your snow in!!! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest