Friday, 24 January 2014

Sorbet and Pastels for spring

I have been enjoying flicking through the fashion magazines looking at the key trends for spring summer 2014 and the trend that I really like is the pastel sorbet colours. InStyle Magazine said the catwalks were like a packet of Love Hearts.... I quite like that, as I am partial to a love heart.

Pink seems to feature a lot, being a girly girl I like pink and slightly annoyed with myself that I didn't get that M&S pink coat or even the Zara one that I tried on in the Malaga store back in September and then saw it appear on most of my favourite blogs..... silly billy....kicking myself I didn't buy it, especially as it was only £65.

So here are a few of my favourite new pink things that are in the stores now...  there is a gorgeous sale item from Reiss that has been reduced from £120 to £45 that fits into this trend perfectly....and a pink coat of course... a coat not very spring you may say but there are still two and half months left of cold weather....remember it snowed last March!!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I just adore the LK Bennett pink ruffle shoes... team them with boyfriends and a pretty top for a girly evening or they would also look pretty with a black summer dress.

There seems to be a lot of pretty things ...... my head is all over the place, need to make a list of what I need for the this coming spring/summer season, but I think I definitely will get something pastel.

The last couple of days it has been too cold to be very fashionable - maxmara puffa, hat and scarf has been the outfit of choice when we did venture out for some fresh air, but Wednesday was lunch with a old flying girlfriend ( my mum kindly watched the kids for me.....love her ) so I braved it with just an old favourite outfit and hubby's Ralph Lauren cashmere scarf. 

Jacket, Zara / Top, Maxmara Weekend / Jeans, Topshop / Boots, Russell&Bromley 50/50 / Bag, Mulberry / Scarf, Hubby's

I am working on all things blue for the next post.

Is this pastel trend appealing to anybody else?

Let me know........ and again, thanks for reading.

Annmarie x

6 comments:

  1. I said how much I love pastels in the shoe post I did last night. I am normally a pink/blush fan but some blue shoes from Karen Millen really stole my heart, such a lovely shade. Apart from all the stripe stuff from Boden, I don't have a clue what I want this season, all I keep trying to find is a dress for the wedding and spending money on the bride! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh the spending on that wedding will still continue and you will find your dress, march/April time all the good stuff hits the stores. Good luck. Xx

      Delete
  2. I'm loving all things pastel too and like you couldn't resist doing a blog about them - makes such a nice change from all the grey and black. A pastel jumper would work now but what I've really fallen for is a great pair of flats from LK Bennett totally impractical for now but probably sold out by the time I could wear them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a lovely trend and very wearable, if you like something get it, you may regret it if they sell out! xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not usually a big fan of pastels but it's defintielylcathcing my eye recently. I bought a very similar dress to that pink whistles on earlier, for about £100 cheaper. Hoping it's as nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping its nice also and you share where its from. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest