Thursday, 2 January 2014

Taking a Holiday

 

Image Source

Happy New Year!

Just a little note to say I am taking a week off blogging to enjoy a family holiday in the Lake District.

I will be back around the 10th of January with all new inspiration for upcoming Spring fashions for us and I will recap on what I purchased this Autumn/Winter, my hits and misses, which proved a popular post when I did it at the end of Summer.

Sale perusing last night on Matchesfashion.com, with a very heavy head from NYE may I add, where there are some great reductions on Sam Edelman boots and Atterley Road have some great sale buys, including this Petit Bateau dress, thinking forward imagine this on your holidays with flat sandals or looking cool worn with white converse.




Atterley Road have sizes left in stuff that have sold out elsewhere if you are still tempted?
 

P.s forgot to take a picture of my NYE outfit too busy drinking too much Champers but it was one that has been worn before, my Whistles Red Structured top, Gap Capri pants, leopard heels and my Chanel bag.


My Favourite Outfit of the Season


Happy sale shopping, speak to you all soon.
Xx


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy your holiday in the lake district:) Wishing you a very Happy New Year Annemarie....look forward to your lovely posts.
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't even gone and I'm missing your stylish posts already x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely break and wishing you a Happy New Year! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too, nice to see you back blogging! Xx

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit! Are these Bloch heels??!! I'e got ballet flat, which are super comfy. Comfy heels would be great... :-) Have a happy break! And thanks so much for putting me on your blogroll, I am feeling very flattered xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, no they are Daniel Footwear from a few years ago and are comfy for heels. You are very welcome, I found your blog when pregnant with my 2nd ( our seconds are similar age) and I've been a fan ever since, love your honesty about being a Mummy! Xx

      Delete
  5. beautiful outfit ..i liked it very much..thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest