Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Boden Diminishing Discount Code

A post from me today highlighting the fact that Boden are running their fantastic diminishing discount offer from today, Monday 24th February until Friday 28th February! Starting with an amazing 20% off from today till Wednesday, followed by 15% off Thursday and finally 10% off Friday! 

I picked out my favourite things in my I ❤️ Boden post last month and I have included them again for you here,
 



Other things have appealed to me since as they do...

Amazing striped skirt very much like Whistles and Mother of Pearl last season. I would love this styled with a simple back V-Neck tee and the Red Raoul Shoes I adore from My Wardrobe and my Chanel bag for a night out, this striped skirt is selling out fast!



What's not to love about this, a perfect sized cross body bag and it's leopard! 

 

I am liking this a lot for spring/summer styled with a simple T-shirt and boyfriend jeans. 


 


I loved Sue's from Susie So So dotted silk Uniqlo blouse and this could be a good alternative for me to totally copy Sue's styling of the dotted blouse with the Gap Skinny Chinos in Olive which I finally bagged the other week with my Grazia 30% off voucher.


 
and then a classic item such as black pants that will look so Parisian chic with my ballet pumps or the Boden's silver pointed slingbacks, I am wearing similar Gap black trousers in my outfit pictures later on in post.... They are a really useful wardrobe item.


 

and finally how about this canvas bag, this appealed, not sure why as I am not a print bag girl, but I like London prints like this, I think this will be really handy during day trips in the summer to carry "stuff" with the kids or in the car for that emergency bag for life and stylish bag for life it would be.......

So there are lots of things I love plus Boden will also be offering free delivery and returns on all orders using the links above and Code D929.

What are you getting? I am eagerly awaiting my silver pointed sling backs, yes they have been ordered, another wish list item ticked off. I am really pleased I waited I knew there would be a 20% discount eventually!

To finish up with what have I been wearing in recent days, Thursday I was working in the office so this is my office look in a little Boden,

Jumper, Boden / Pants, Gap / Bag, Mulberry / Shoes, Christian Louboutin

Friday and Saturday I was on standby so stripes and my New Balance was my uniform for hanging around the house, I am glad I didn't get called as hubby & the kids have had the winter sickness bug, not nice.... I am still OK, the Iron Lady they call me. I think it's years of flying in an air con metal tube I have become immune to things....watch me now I will get it now I've put that in print.
 


Jumper, Massimo Dutti / Jeans, Topshop Jamie / Trainers, New Balance similiar here


Thanks for reading, speak to you Wednesday hopefully. 

 

Annmarie xx

11 comments:

  1. I keep,seeing the Polperro sweater and each time I love it. Also the Soho jacket. Ahh shucks, I love it all, some great picks there x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Donna, yes there are some really great pieces, I love a bit of Boden, I try and stay away from the shout out "Iam from Boden" pieces, but yes wish I had more funds to purchase more than the silver shoes.

      Delete
  2. Ooh you've picked some lovely pieces Annmarie, I'm in love with the colour of the Soho jacket, it's gorgeous!
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Jane, I really could see you in that Soho jacket. x

      Delete
  3. Not sure what to get! I wanted to get the denim shorts with the discount but they don't have the bigger sizes, gone off the ideal of that grey breton with yellow top as am going in for full summer mode, it will be May and Marbs before I know it. Also denim dress from M&S not online in my size - so I'm not happy but guess what? Found the Kasha Monsoon tunic from last year on ebay - phone is set on reminder, was looking on website and thought why don't I look on ebay! hooray! You are such a bad influence lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a bad influence.... talk about your self...he he. Good news about the Monsoon top, Good Luck if you get it, it will be fab in Marbs. x

      Delete
    2. I went forth with a buy it now offer, couldn't risk losing it lol x

      Delete
  4. I was really tempted with the silver slingbacks so will be interested to see what you think. I did order a pair of the skinny jeans in a mint colour and a floral jersey dress for the summer (we can but hope). The stripe skirt is brilliant - I used it in a blog to copy a Burberry catwalk look but I'm just not sure my bottom needs stripes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eagerly awaiting them, so I will review once I get them! The skirt is amazing, yes that is only worry with the stripes around our derriere's!! x

      Delete
  5. Hi! I went to a Boden party the other day so had a good feel of everything. The Soho jacket felt a bit strange but the Soho blouse was lovely, although generous in size. The Chelsea turn-ups are fab quality. Did you know they do a scarf in the London print? It's gorgeous. I'm going to order the 7/8 chinos and the polka dot shirt in navy, and will do my best to resist all things leopard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Soho blouse is my favourite and Sharron from Style at every age said t was generous in sizing. I didn't know there was ascrf in the London print Ill will check that out asap..... thank you. x ps love the 7/8 chinos I am inbetween sizes in them 10 too tight and 12 too big, gutted as they are lovely! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest