Monday, 10 February 2014

My Denim Shirt

Hope you all had a great weekend, albeit another wet one for most of us, when is it going to stop I wonder! 

This is another post from me featuring the H&M denim shirt, as you know for its first outing I wore it dressed up but I know for certain this little shirt is going to play a big part in my day to day wardrobe.


I must say I love the traditional pearl press buttons......


So for my day outfit I put on one of my favourite wardrobe items the 'little jacket' this jacket being the Monsoon Ike Pom Pom jacket I got before Christmas. Last year Monsoon did some really great jackets which were all very Isabel Marant inspired and with my 'little jacket' addiction I got this and the Camilla Jacket .


I even dared to do double denim as my Topshop jeans are of a darker shade.


Monsoon again this season they have come up trumps with a gorgeous floral quilted jacket ( below ) that is very much like the Isabel Marant Sumac Jacket  from last summer. I think the boho jacket look is here to stay as long as Miss Marant is offering them in her collections the high street will follow. So if you like my outfit you can re-create it below. 




How I have managed without a denim shirt I don't know!!

Thanks for reading

Annmarie xx

16 comments:

  1. The denim shirt is lovely, and H&M have an online discount code at the moment with 25% off. :) makes a monday feel a little bit better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh a discount code always makes me happy, it's a great shirt it you choose to buy it. X

      Delete
    2. Have brought the shirt and planning on wearing it on school run with red skinny jeans leopard print scarf and tan knee high boots. sounds odd but seems to work. x

      Delete
    3. Red, tan and leopard all go so the denim will look great!

      Delete
  2. I have this shirt and I absolutely LOVE IT! I'd wear it every day if I could!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember it on you, didn't you wear it for your 40th meal? X

      Delete
  3. It's a fab shirt Annmarie. It looks gorgeous with your Monsoon jacket xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you picked the perfect denim shirt for you. The proportions are good and it's super flattering. It's worth doing the rounds till you get the right one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue, They were all so different when trying them on even ones labelled the same size?. X

      Delete
  5. Ah looks fab, I don't know how you managed without one either! I have a dark and a pale so could do with a medium blue and get rid of the ones I've got to be honest. How did you find the sizing? When Claudia got one from H&M she had to get a 12 and she is an 8, kinda put me off the scale at the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to get a 14, which I say shirt wise I am 12 so just one up for me. X

      Delete
  6. ok You have won me over ! I'm not the biggest fan of denim shirts but I think you have styled that brilliantly. I looks really good with the darker jeans and the Monsoon jacket ( the jackets a bit of a peach, isnt it! I love Monsoon).
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iam glad, yes I love Monsoon also especially for jackets! X

      Delete
  7. I love that Monsoon jacket, it is beautiful....come on Spring! The denim shirt looks great on you it is such a fab colour and shape! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I have hesitated over that Monsoon jacket a few times now - it's down to £30 at the moment. Now I really want it!! Great denim shirt - you're totally rocking it. Axx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest