Sunday, 23 March 2014

I ❤️ Jaeger

I hope you have all have a lovely weekend, I thought I would post this months I love Series.

Jaeger is a shop that I use to work next door too in my early twenties, it was where a very posh lady I worked with shopped in her lunch hour. It always oozes class and quality, it came onto my radar when they introduced the London and then Boutique range, which both have a slightly more younger vibe to their main collection, both I love, but the latter is my favourite.

Here are my favourite pieces from the new Boutique Collection,  very monochrome with a touch of red. 



My favourite purchase from last summer was my Jaeger Boutique Broderie Anglais top, this top is what I am looking forward to wearing again when the weather gets warmer. 




So, how would I style some of the above items with wardrobe pieces of mine and some accessories  I would like to own?


TOP - Broderie Anglaise Detail Tee £40 / Boyfriend Jeans / Ballet Pumps Similar Here

Although the sun was out today, it was very chilly today and the tops (top and bottom ) would of been very handy. The Large Lawrence Bag is still contender with the Russell & Bromley Belle bag for my bright crossbody bag wish.

I know the summer is upon us but Jaeger do fabulous coats and I would love a good quality camel coat next winter and I will be looking towards Jaeger for one.

Are you a Jaeger fan or have I put it on your radar now with my picks?

Thank you for reading,

Annmarie xx

12 comments:

  1. I like a lot of their things, but have never bought anything from them. I think because I don't live near enough and they are not on my radar as much as other things. I'm in London this week so I might have a look. I love the white top of yours - perfect for so many things!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh have a look. That white top was worn so much last summer..... Love it! X

      Delete
  2. I love Jaeger too Annemarie! In fact I must confess...I did ask you a couple of weeks ago about the sizing for Pure Collection sweaters but I ended up with Jaeger wool and cashemere sweater instead!
    I adore the Anchor sweatshirt and the red bag.....gorgeous picks! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I look forward to seeing the jaeger jumper. That Anchor sweatshirt is great will go so well with all your skate shoes you are all purchasing as well. I know I must admit that Red bag is definitely tempting me! X

      Delete
  3. I still love that bag. I like your' choices and I am coveting the white top you bought last year. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bag.........Me too! The white top was on sale at Asos don't know if it's still available???? X

      Delete
  4. I love the Boutique range too Annmarie and have a few things. I love the bee dress. It's been on my wishlist all season. Gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could see you in the bee dress Liz, very nice. I have a similar black and gold see by Chloe blouse from years back that is still a favourite of mine.

      Delete
  5. Some nice picks - it's not a brand I'm vey familiar with but worth another look it seems. Your blouse is lovely. On a separate note, I am very distracted by that gorgeous Maison Scotch tweed blazer in your side-bar :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that jacket G O R G E O U S! I would love it but totally spent up this month...... Xx

      Delete
  6. I love your top more than anything they are doing this season, it all looks drab to me I'm craving colour and print it looks like a winter collection, however that black dress, well Phase Eight have a similar one for much less x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I remember seeing the dress in question pop up on another blog...... I tend to agree with you that it's not very summery...... The lace tops are just coming online now, they are a disappointment compared to last year they have no sleeves which is a bit no for me. X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest