Friday, 28 March 2014

M&S Shoe Delights

I nipped into Marks and Spencer on Wednesday to get some treats for my little ones who have been poorly this week and also Mother Days cards and presents for my Mother-In-Law and Mum. Rushing through to the food hall I spotted these gorgeous slipper shoes in a array of colours. 





My favourites being the snakeskin........


This straw tote perfect for Holiday chicness,

STRIPED TOTE £19.50
You know I love my lacy tops for summer and this one is very pretty, 



Always on the hunt for the perfect white tee and this is a really nice one with a silky front and a linen back. 

This dress reminded me very much of a DVF classic

I can not find it on their website in this colour but it is on the header for new Autograph collection, I can only find it available to buy in the black.
Trying to get you the links for these has taken some time, there new website is visually a big improvement, better styling, downloadable photos but dear me you click on Autograph because you know the shoes are Autograph but are they in that section......no.......after a search or two I find them not sure how I did really, it maybe teething problems but they need to sort this out with their computer wizz kids.
So back to what I was really there for, Mothers Day presents, I have purchased so many scarves and necklaces for my Mother-in-Law over the years, I felt like buying her something different. She is a keen gardener so I went for this gorgeous lavender tree, something I would like myself.

Oh I didn't leave empty handed, remember I told you hubby is away golfing this weekend, being very organised as he his he passed over his card this week for any emergencies while he is away, well I would class these being a fashion emergency of I NEED THEM.....
 




Now I know in my previous post I talked about my love of the Valentino Rockstuds but hey I will, for now settle for Marks and Spencer's homage of the Jimmy Choo Damson or Collar heeled sandals...... I think the above Autograph heels will fit the bill of the modern heels with a edge I was after..... ( I still would love the Rockstuds...........hopefully one day...... )





HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!! thanks babe.....when you get your bill that is!

Thanks for reading and hope you all have a wonderful Mummy Day. Xx

28 comments:

  1. Some great picks Annmarie but I'm especially loving your Mother's Day black sandals TOTALLY gorgeous! Have a fab Mother's Day too.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they great, Marks and sparks coming up trumps in some areas just don't like the layout of the stores. xx

      Delete
  2. Oh my!! They are fabulous sandals!! Perfect treat to yourself as your hubby is away xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....... it could of been worse for him..... imagine if I ordered what I really deserve the Rockstuds....... the card would of taken a dent...... really looking forward to wearing them. x

      Delete
  3. WOW fabulous sandals!!! ANd I love both the tops - M&S are fab right now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they..... that dress you got you wouldn't think it would be M&S as it is so on trend. x

      Delete
  4. M&S are amazing right now - there are some brilliant things - those orange shoes have my name on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can totally see you in the orange shoes...... the shoes are fabulous at the moment. x

      Delete
  5. Good choice Annmarie!! Tres Chic and very versatile x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I think they will be versatile..... with jeans and dresses. x

      Delete
  6. Fab choice Annmarie....enjoy Mother's day!!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anne, have a lovely Mothers day also! xx

      Delete
  7. completely fab shoes, and loving the lavender tree, sadly that does more for me than clothes, I have turned into my mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am loving the Lavender tree also! x

      Delete
  8. I love the orange pumps and that straw tote is just perfect as a holiday staple. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the slipper shoes are great and very comfy too. x

      Delete
  9. Wow those strappy heels are beauties! That lace top looks very 'you' as well :-)

    Just love the lavender tree, what a wonderful gift! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had good feedback on the Lavender tree so hopefully she will like......I am sure she will. Wore the heels today and I love them. x

      Delete
  10. I think I might have to take a look at those more close up - I love them. I'm usually very plain and simple but I do feel like I could do with a pair of more statement shoes for going out in (when I get to go out that is). I'm just looking at the heel height and thinking can I do this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes you can, wore them today for drinks with the girls. I felt secure in them and they are very comfy due to the insolia padding........ you can do it for a night out - taxi - pub - taxi - home . xx

      Delete
  11. The indigo lace top looks really nice, and I love your sandals - they are super
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love them! Someone had the JC's in the neon orange at the sample sale, I was thinking of killing her! Are they comfortable?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are Sharron thanks to the M&S Insolia padding. xx

      Delete
  13. Oh I love the ones you've bought - just what I would have picked :) and thanks for sharing the snakeskin slipper style...really gorgeous.
    I'm with you on the M&S website - has been v frustrating...I'm surprised they haven't sorted it by now :(
    Have a lovely Mother's Day tomorrow lovely lady...strut around in those shoes and make sure you're looked after!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, you think they would realise and get it sorted. The snakeskin slippers are fab - I think Frances has purchased them. Hope you have a wonderful mothers day also Avril - you deserve it!! x

      Delete
  14. Great minds eh? I have got to say the snakeskin slipper shoes are so comfortable. However, I did not spot your black strappy sandals they are stunning! M&S are on fire with their shoes at the mo. Wishing you a fab Mothers Day in your completely fabulous shoes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL! I love them & how you sneaked them onto Hubbys card! The lavender lollipop tree is just so cute & I'm sure she loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest