Wednesday, 26 March 2014

My lust Shoe

Yes......no shock its the fashionista choice of shoe the Valentino Rockstud.
 
Via

I lusted after them up close on my holiday last year in Marbella.
 

I love that they can be worn with jeans and then in a very lady like chic type of way.

Via

Via


Via

Via

I might shock you to say I haven't purchased a high heel shoe for over 4 years and they were my Leopard ones, my Louboutin's were purchased before then! So, I can say I am overdue a pair of evening heels..... to be honest with having 2 children pretty quickly after we got married our social life took a little hit. The times we have been out I was covered, I had my silver Jimmy Choo sandals ( wedding shoes ) Louboutin Mary Janes and patent peep toes in both nude and black. We are slowly getting out again and last time I went out I would of loved a pair of Valentino's to jazz up my LBD....but unfortunately I don't have £700 spare..... I could sell a Kidney???

Now I have a major yes MAJOR regret I didn't purchase the Russell & Bromley's homage to the Rockstuds, the Vixen (below) last year, to be honest I thought they would be repeated this year and was very surprised to see a pair in their in-store sale...... one pair left a size 5......gutted! I had Miss L just waking up from her afternoon nap and didn't get to ask if they had any 4's available and when I visited my local R&B last time the sale stock was put away...( the eBay search is saved!)


 
What else is there available similar on the high street, well I have spotted the below heels at Office.
 
 
OFFICE JEWEL T-BAR POINT SHOES BLACK £65

Now, they would go great with my Zara slim boyfriends jeans and lacey top I have planned for Saturday afternoon drinks with the other golf widows, yes the boys are off golfing for the weekend in Spain....... Mothers Day........convenient hey!! I think I should treat my self to a pair of heels!!
 
Here I am today for N's hair cut and Mother Day present search in M&S



Mac&Scarf, Burberry / Chinos, Gap / Breton, Boden / Shoes, Russell & Bromley / Bag, Mulberry
 
I will back again on Friday with some gorgeous shoes and other things I have spotted in M&S today. I am busy blogging this week because I may be a bit quiet early next week as I am home alone with 2.
 
 
Thanks for reading,
 
 
Annmarie xx


 

23 comments:

  1. Agree they are fab shoes. Shame about R & B discontinuing them. Hope the ebay search comes up trumps!

    Love your outfit today. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the Ebay search comes up trumps too! My outfits are nothing exciting...... same old, nearly wasn't going to post this as you I have seen me in mostly the same variation. In need of the scarf today as it was quite nippy. Xx

      Delete
  2. I am so with you on the lust scale regarding the Valentino Rockstud. I have never seen a bad picture of them, I even like the flat variety. They are the perfect looking shoe. I think the homage ones are great but just not quite there. I think we would all look fabulous in them. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I like the flats also Alexa has them in flats. Yes you are right they are not quite there are they......x

      Delete
  3. They are the most stunning of shoes & I would certainly sell my soul for a pair! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have ran out of stuff to sell on ebay so yes it would have to be a kidney for me..... Just praying for a lottery win! X

      Delete
  4. You absolutely deserve a pair of new heels if you are home alone on Mother's day!!
    I love the Valentino Rockstuds too but I don't get out too much so could not justify 700 quid either! Fingers crossed you can bag the R&B homage on eBay to satisfy your yearning! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't I just Michelle! I may of got myself a Mother's Day present today all will be revealed on in next post! X

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Me too I never get tired of looking at them. X

      Delete
  6. Yup loving those shoes too Annmarie just stunning, they really do take an outfit up a level or two.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is why I would love them, they can make a simple white shirt & jeans look amazing!!!! X

      Delete
  7. I love them too- am I being unrealistic to think I might get them for a push present?? Ha who am I kidding!! Love your Burberry look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally amazing push present we deserve it don't we - although my with my second I hardly had to push she jumped out ( made up for pushing for one hour + with number 1)

      Delete
  8. The Rockstud is an exquisite shoe, and the Office jewel are very nice too.
    :0)
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The office war not that bad - I think with good styling of high street mixed with a little designer they would look fabulous. X

      Delete
  9. The first time I saw them was at London Fashion Week about 3 years ago, a girl in a white shirt, jeans and rockstuds, it has been a long time love affair ever since. Claudia could of bought me a pair of fakes in Thailand last week but I just couldn't bring myself to wear them x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest Sharron I would love a pair that much I was looking on sites like I-offer the other night but thought better of it, because I know I wouldn't wear. X

      Delete
  10. i lusted for years and finally gave in last month, they are AMAZING, i went for 65mm heel and you can wear them all day everyday. plus they go with everything, so on cost per wear you can justify it, don't buy the R & B ones, they are not the same, they will date really quickly and soon just be hiding in the back of your closet. Try to hunt out the Rockstuds for a bargain price!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes you are right Alexandra, I need to search for a unwanted pair or check the sales out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - those Office ones are a great copy! Good find!! Loving catching up on the blog tonight Anne Marie - I've been so busy with mine, I've fallen behind in my reading and commenting. Really enjoying your recent posts x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just discovered your blog, love it. Have you seen the Sam edlemen ollie shoe? They are my favourite, so comfy and stylish for a lot less money.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have Natalie I found them last week .......fabulous..... they are one my wish list!!! thank you for your lovely feedback. xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest