Friday, 7 March 2014

Practice what I preach



Mac, Burberry / Cashmere T-Shirt, Gap / Jeans, Topshop / Bag, Gucci / Trainers New Balance 420 in Grey 

Here I am on Wednesday wearing my 'Mama Uniform' it was a really nice sunny day so I wore a great transitional piece under my mac for spring 'the cashmere t-shirt.' I didn't really cover transitional pieces in my Mummy Uniform Post that you may need in-between going from jumpers to t-shirts and I find a short sleeved jumper or a 'the cashmere t-shirt' a great spring item. The one I am wearing above is from Gap last season, Uniqlo also do them, saying that I can't find them on their website anymore, so I have had a look for similar.
Pure Collection always do them if you wish to splash out on excellent quality but Marks & Spencer have a gorgeous one in at the moment with 20% off! It comes in pink and cream...I know shock horror it's not grey, but I love neon pink, surprisingly it tones in with quite a lot, especially if you have a lot of navy and grey like myself.

I pulled out my Gucci crossbody bag, normally only wear this in summer but it is so handy being crossbody, as L now wants to walk EVERYWHERE! I really do need a smaller cross body bag....as you know one is on my never ending wish list. I have included two Zatchels saddle bags below, the pink neon being reduced to £29..... Bargain!

Fancy re-creating my look? 


Why don't we have a look at my favourite crossbody bags as well, does Number 1 look familiar? Celine Trio anybody?? I keep on posting this Boden Leopard one but it's such a great looking bag and a lot cheaper than the one it reminds me of.



I need to save for my little wish list item, which is Number 1, do you think N & L would have enough pocket money for a nice Mother Day's gift for their Mummy?? ..... only joking of course. 

Have a wonderful weekend.

Annmarie xx


14 comments:

  1. Oh how I love the Jaeger one and it is a good price really considering how much I usually pay for a bag. Having said that I am sure the kids money boxes will stretch to £29 for the Zatchels, they are great quality I have one in the house, not mine though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Jaeger one, I am going to check it out this week. x

      Delete
  2. Love your outfit Annmarie & what a great price for the fuchsia Zatchels saddle bag....almost too good to resist ;-)
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, so chic but practical. Those cashmere tee's are really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna, yes I really love my cashmere Tee from gap a very useful piece - they also look great layered over a shirt

      Delete
  4. The red 'triple' R&B bag is gorgeous! Cross body bags feel really 'now' (as well as supremely practical!). I recently bought the smaller cross body bay from Russell and Bromley in navy and am loving it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know - I am in love! It read your post on your R&B crossbody bag which is gorgeous as well - love Russell & Bromley. x

      Delete
  5. apparently no macs needed this weekend yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know so they said.... weather is great but not too warm up north, so I have worn mine today. x

      Delete
  6. Oooh lovely outfit! Hoping to get my mac out this weekend so some fab inspiration here x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your' 'uniform' and I love the NB's in grey (I have just purchased the navy 410's and I am undecided, will blog about them see what the consensus is) I adore that pink Jaeger bag and would have purchased if they had had one, in stock, at the Chester shop. I bought a Whistles bag instead, in black, but still have a need for a pink one. I am off to check out the Zatchel, thanks for the tip off. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really recommend the NB's I love them in navy was going to purchase them in Navy but went for the grey. The zatchles is a total bargain isn't it, I love the Jaeger bag , I am going shopping this week ( I hope my local store have it ) and I am going to check it and also your blog. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest