Sunday, 30 March 2014

Saturday Drinks in My New Shoes

I am home alone with my adorable two this weekend, Hubby is golfing in Sunny Spain however it was raining when they arrived Saturday morning........ oh really that's terrible babe......cracking the flags here.......no I never, bit by lip.
 
Anyway, the wives or the golf widows decided to meet up Saturday afternoon for drinks and I thought it would be a perfect excuse to wear my new shoes.
 

 
Mac, Burberry / Lace Top, Juicy Couture / Jeans, MIH available here / Bag, Chanel / Shoes, M&S
 


The verdict....... well the girls loved them also, I could safely walk in them, as I felt supported and they were comfy thanks to Marks & Spencer Insolia padding.......I am happy as Pharrell sings. They also come in a natural grey/taupe colour.

Wishing you all a fabulous Mothers day.

Will be back with what I have worn today hopefully early in the week.

Annmarie xx

14 comments:

  1. Haven't seen those, must go and take a look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shoes Annmarie, you look amazing.

    Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are really great, I am off to M & S to track down a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can really see you in them.... would look amazing with your joseph leathers!! x

      Delete
  4. Simply divine sandals Annemarie....you look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look even better on babe! Have a lovely mothers day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are gorgeous, I have a similar pair and they are comfortable too, must be all the extra support with the straps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right - I'm off to check out. It will be the heel height that kills it for me when I fall over. But I have to do this ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic shoes, I love them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ladies thank you for your compliments regarding the shoes, I am delighted with them and would highly recommend them!! xxx

      Delete
  9. Oh those sandals are great - I tried them on yesterday! The leather is gorgeous and soft. I think they are perfect with your petite frame - you look amazing in them. I however felt I needed a more substantial heel..it felt like I was going to break them with my 10 stone frame! Gutted as I think they are the perfect black sandal for lots of occasions an outfits. Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't go very far in them, but they were comfy! I use to walk in high heels like this all the time so I have had plenty of practice....however a little rusty these days Avril. Have you seen the new Boden Tan and black colourblock sandals, they have a chunky heel which you may feel safer in?? xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest