Thursday, 20 March 2014

The Topshop Denim Jumper Dress

Via

Via
Via

Love the relaxed boho styling of the denim tunic dress in all 3 images above ( love the boho hair as well ~ sometimes I wish my hair was this long again but with 2 kids ....limited time.... It's a no go ) 

How do I plan to wear my Topshop denim dress? I love denim with tan, as I don't own a small crossbody yet nor a fabulous leopard clutch, I am going to take inspiration from the middle image. 

Here is my dress - 


 
So with tan accessories, gold earrings and my aviators this is how I plan to wear this dress when the weather gets warmer.
 



Dress, ( available here ) / Sandals, Russell&Bromley (very old!!) / Bag, Mulberry Bayswater / Sunglasses, Rayban
 
Then after my photographer (nanna) went for a cuppa I had a play around with another bag.....

 

Quite like it with the crossbody bag.....

Styling ideas for now as this is a really versatile dress and will do all year around..........

 
Chelsea boots you may ask...... not my normal style??? Yes another item that is growing on me...... Something for next winter maybe ( I think they look fab with dresses like this and even pretty girly ones worn with thick tights plus also with skinny jeans and a oversized jumper. ) I love Russell and Bromley's, I saw the most stylish and cool lady in her 50's try them on in my local Russell & Bromley and I was smitten with them, these are Grenson's however which are the Hubby's choice of brogues. 

Have a fabulous weekend and I will speak to you next week.

Annmarie xx

15 comments:

  1. I've been eyeing up this dress too! Looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I spotted it in store last month and pondered and then Little Spree recommended it on her Mama Friday post and I though yes " I am going to get it" very please with it. xx

      Delete
  2. Such a versatile dress - I have similar and I wear all year round!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is what I like, because some summer dress only get a few outings if that. xx

      Delete
  3. The dress looks gorgeous on you Annmarie & I agree with you it's going to be a hard working little number. I loved wearing mine the other day & can't wait for the warmer weather to wear mine with leopard print sandals.
    Jane xx
    www.mymidlifefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jane. Yes, I am thinking those Steve Madden leopard sandals I posted the other day would go with it really well...... xx

      Delete
  4. It looks longer than I thought, I really thought it was too short for me but love the tunic style. Agree about tan, I love tan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I love tan accessories....... it isn't that short plus you have to size down which is always a nice thing. xx

      Delete
  5. Love that denim dress on you, great purchase! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you really looking forward to wearing it. Xx

      Delete
  6. It looks great on you! If I wore sandals like that with my denim dress, it would be quite laughable. I definitely have to do mine with some heeled sandals. I haven't got mine out yet - I really should. I don't get the wear out of my clothes that I should - you're very good at cycling your clothes around. I'm always in the same old, same old. Mental note to try harder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sue - I haven't wore it properly yet either ( just had a photo opportunity with my mum being about ) and took some pictures for this post. I do like your heeled sandals and I am eyeing up a pair of tan sandals with a small heel myself? Is it because you are petite you wouldn't do flat sandals?? x

      Delete
    2. No, it's because my legs look really stumpy with flat sandals. The type of shoe really makes a difference to the legs as does the skirt length on me. Oh to have Bambi legs!

      Delete
  7. Can I ask what size you are wearing?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest