Monday, 7 April 2014

A Simple Sunday


Jacket, Jigsaw / Shirt and Jeans, Gap / Shoes, Russell & Bromley / Bag, Chanel
 
This is what I wore for a short walk into our village for Sunday Brunch at our local Italian Restaurant were I had my brunch favourite of salmone e uova strapazzate - smoked salmon scrambled eggs on crumpets, which was delicious! I had one of those what shall I wear moments, I was tired after three 5am reports at work and my brain wasn't  totally functioning but inspiration came from looking at Emmanuelle Alt on Pinterest and admiring her simple classic style, so simple it was. 




All Images via

 
I love the fact that she doesn't deviate from her simple style to sit on the FROW's of all the major fashion shows. With all the designer freebies I assume she can get her hands on plus access to the Vogue storeroom she is a lover and wearer of Topshop jeans no less, so including some Topshop jeans here is my Emmanuelle Alt inspired mood boards,  
 


 
....and she does like a white/ivory blazer and if you have the money to spare you should get this fabulous Stella a McCartney Tux which is on sale at matchesー oh I would so much love this for a evening out with black skinnies or cropped pants. 
 


 
 
Do you like her style or have other style crushes that influence you in times of "what shall I wear?"
 
As ever thanks for reading,
 
Annmarie xx



23 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit - I really love it. I always feel so dressed up in a blazer and yet with a denim shirt you can really dress it down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I agree thrown on a blazer and it always looks that bit more put together. Thanks Fiona. X

      Delete
  2. Simple, classic and effective as always Annemarie. She is not someone I normally look to for inspiration, I prefer real life people with smaller budgets lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He....he yes their unlimited budgets are unfair....... Jealous...... No, not one bit..... Lol. Xx

      Delete
  3. Love denim with blazers, lovely outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look Annmarie. It's always one of my go to looks as I don't think you can ever go wrong with a blazer & jeans. Loving your mood boards too.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane, that Stella Jacket half price and still £600..... Gulp! But totally fabulous. X

      Delete
  5. I'm a big fan of Emmanuelle's style. i think regardless of your budget it is a style that is easy to put together as you really don't need to rely on expensive pieces, or you can mix and match high street with designer. i love that she keeps it real and likes to do her own thing. .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally agree..... I saw some fashion editors in silly outfits for fashion week......... Purple fur coats over their shoulders worn with funny shoes with ankle socks on..... Emmanuelle just looks fabulously normal and who gets photographed more...... X

      Delete
  6. I am a EA fan too. Super cool. I love your' looks, Annemarie, and I am not jealous of your' bag in any way, shape or form (gritted teeth) ;) H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my pride and joy, she only comes out to play now and again, then gets wrapped back into her tissue, dust bag and box. Xx

      Delete
  7. I also worship at the 'Alt'! Her style is so classic and chic and easy to replicate! She always puts together such simple but stunning looks! Love your Sunday look Annemarie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, yes it's a look that is very easy to replicate I think that's why she has so many fans of her style...... Simple is normally the best. X

      Delete
  8. She definitely has her uniform and knows what suits her shape. And yes, like you say, despite the access to all the designer goodies out there, she never deviates too far from her signature look.

    Lovely look from yourself too - you always look chic and smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes she rarely deviates from it , but always looks like the cool girl who doesn't overly try. Xx

      Delete
  9. Those Boden Chelsea trouser are amazing, literally the black trouser I've always wanted. I've bought two black and one navy already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am wanting them in black....... Playing chicken with them for sale time..... Should just really bite the bullet and buy them incase I am disappointed! Xx

      Delete
  10. I love this look Ann-Marie - simple is good for me, can't cope with fuss, especially around my face and I'm getting worse the older I get! Especially like the bottom outfit although I'm not sure I could pull off a white blazer! (see what I mean!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you could, are you a messy one.....I would possible get a stain on it but it is totally gorgeous!.x

      Delete
  11. Really love this look on you, very understated but so chic!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Who doesnt love her?! Shes amazing isn't she & also mostly make up free! Wot a rebel?! I adore Diane Kruger! She also nails it everytime! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest