Friday, 4 April 2014

Boden New Summer Arrivals

I have ordered a few bits this season from Boden, my silver pointed flats, another Johnnie Boden breton, the red chino 4 inch shorts that I am still waiting for and very excited for their arrival and another piece that I couldn't resist last week that was in the 40% sale......I will provide full details next week in a post. I thought I was done and there was nothing else to tempt me ........wrong! Their new catalogue arrived full of gorgeous new summer arrivals.

The embroidered flower top and matching skirts are divine, they also do it in a dress but I think the top and skirt is much more on trend this summer plus so much more versatile as you can wear the top with boyfriend jeans .......(yeah Boden are finally doing boyfriend jeansand heels and the skirt with a simple t-shirt.


Then I would love the below outfits for a weekend away hubby & I have planned. 


 
Outfit 1, well what can I say I love a white lace dress and the black/tan sandals look fabulous, all the better for having a chunky heel which are normally better to walk in! Outfit 2 is totally Tory Burch inspired .......you could look at the printed trousers above and think they were made with your Grandma's best curtains but on holiday I think prints like this look fabulous..... I am always a little more adventurous on holiday! The low wedges I think are very much like J Crew's Lillian low wedge sandals but half the price! 

I love swimsuits I think they look for more elegant than a two piece, don't get me wrong if I had a toned figure like Elle Macpherson then I would flaunt it in a bikini but I don't so I look far better in a one piece. The below 3 would fit into my red and black theme very well and I like the ruching on the tummy which is very flattering to the MT.


1 / 2 / 3
 
Do you like my picks or have your own favourites? Also, I am keen to know if anybody has tried their swimwear and how does it rate?

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend and see you next week,

Annmarie xx

17 comments:

  1. I really need new swimwear for my holidays. I love the coral organza top and skirt too:) Have a good weekend!
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the coral, then I love the navy and then I love the yellow......... Oh dear love it all. X

      Delete
  2. So gorgeous picks Annmarie I've been tempted by that yellow pencil skirt too.....so far I'm managing to resist!!!
    Have a fab weekend.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it would look amazing with a black top and leopard shoes! Resisting too ...... But very hard! X

      Delete
  3. I was drooling over the skirt and top when the catalogue came too! Thankfully I can't wear skirts! The black swimsuit is on my list as are the shorts, let me know what they are like as not sure what length x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do honey should be in stock in a weeks time. X

      Delete
  4. Great picks....I've been flicking through my catalogue trying to decide what to spend my £15 voucher on so thanks for the inspiration. Johnnie is too tempting x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johnnie is amazing really size wise, I've spent my £15 already ! X

      Delete
  5. I got a swimsuit from there and just couldn't breathe in it. Oh well. I love all the other Boden stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really thanks for that feedback. Xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely pics as always- great Breton and I also love the shorts. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The johnnies boden breton's are amazing. X

      Delete
  7. Great picks Annemarie.....love the 2 piece outfit in all 3 colours and also both outfits in your collage! I'm off to check out the catalogue over a cuppa! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't know what colour to pick they are all gorgeous...... love the navy then I would just love the yellow skirt. x

      Delete
  8. Lovely outfits, I love those sandals! You completely inspired me to get the Johnnie B breton and I love it, and soo reasonable. I am going to have to admit defeat this year and wear a swimsuit, I have always worn bikinis but I think i just cannot get away with it this year....! I love the Stella McCartney swimsuit but as my budget doesn't stretch that far I will be looking for a similar one in the high street! If you do order the Boden would love to hear what they are like x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the Johnnie B Breton, they are brilliant aren't they. I adore the Stella swimsuit too in both the red and black but my budget doesn't stretch to them either, it is what influenced me picking the red dot boden one....not the same but kind of similar?? xx

      Delete
  9. I adore the broderie dress! Its so gorgeous & would look great for Summer & edged up with a biker & some ankle boots for Autumn! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest