Sunday, 13 April 2014

Boho Quilted Jackets

 

Jacket, Monsoon / Jumper, J Crew / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, R&B

Here I am wearing my Monsoon Camilla jacket that I got last year, I do love these little boho quilted jackets they are ideal for spring/summer, they have that Isabel Marant vibe that you know I absolutely adore. This has to be my of my favourite Marant quilted jackets from past seasons.... just love the styling here over a white dress which is also divine. 

Etoile Isabel Marant Haca Quilted Jacket

In this years collection it's a simple quilted denim jacket with a tie belt which is sold out online on most big luxury sites.... I love this, so much more chic than the H&M denim jacket that is still hanging in my wardrobe..... unworn.


Isabel Marant Quilted Denim Jacket £300

There are some great ones on the high street reminiscent of previous IM seasons this one being top of the range from J Crew, Emily Gegg (Red's executive fashion & beauty director) was wearing this in this months Red magazine looking amazing with a blue Hermes Constance bag .........jealous ......no not me!
 

 
Lets see what is more affordable on the high street, firstly we will look at my favourite store this season which has to be Mango as they have the Marant vibe well and truly nailed.

 
Then Monsoon where I purchased mine last year have two gorgeous ones available,
 
 
 
Then finally M&S, this Per Una one reminds me very much of the Zara quilted jacket from last year, that Kat from DMBL40 and Jane MyMidlifeFashion have,
 
 
Do you like them? Which is your favourite?

My personal favourite........ well the Mango one, did you know that they will deliver to your nearest Collect+ point........ great for avoiding the Hubby seeing another delivery arriving! Just a final note Monsoon have this trend included in their children's collection also and I would love this adorable one for L,


Another outfit picture of myself Saturday evening it was Hubby's birthday, we took the kids out for tea to our favourite French Restaurant,

Top, Whistles / Jeans, Zara / Shoes, M&S here / Necklace, Zara / Bag, Chanel

As ever thank you for reading and your comments,

Annmarie xx

20 comments:

  1. I like the Per Una actually but our Monsoon one is the best. I think Mango comes up too small for me, so I'm not even looking, searching elsewhere for my boho fix! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blogger Coco tea party has the Per Una one on today and it looks fab! Try Mango I think they are far more generous than Zara with their sizing. X

      Delete
  2. Ooh the Monsoon baby heritage one is ADORABLE, I would wear that myself. Like you I have the same Camilla jacket, I was thinking it would look cute with denim shorts and white pumps in the summer, but I just may pinch the white dress idea too.

    Must admit, I like the M&S one as well. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love the Monsoon baby one, wish that came in adult sizes!! Yes, it would look great with denim shorts...... thank you for the tip. Xx

      Delete
  3. You look gorgeous for your Hubby’s birthday, love your shoes! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, M&S they are great aren't they...... Very Jimmy Choo. X

      Delete
  4. Now that's spooky, I was only just eyeing up the Mango one today - it's absolutely stunning! I have to admit I dithered over the Zara one for ages but now I'd be lost without it. I think quilted jackets are perfect for dressing up or down.

    Love both your outfits too Annmarie.

    Jane
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love the Zara one on you every time you post a outfit pic including it. The Mango one looks gorgeous, going Shopping on Wednesday so will take a closer look....... Great minds think alike hey Jane. X

      Delete
  5. You look amazing in your outfit for your husband's birthday! Gorgeous monsoon jacket too!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abbi, the Monsoon jacket is really pretty brightens up a dull outfit. X

      Delete
  6. I saw the Mango one in store on Saturday and it is glorious! I would have indulged but I have the Zara jacket from last year and I have been trying not to buy jackets this season...I have way too many!! Love your Monsoon jacket and you look absolutely gorgeous in your Saturday evening outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am going shopping on Wednesday and my first port of call is going to be Mango not Zara as usual because Mango have so many things I want!! X

      Delete
  7. When I saw that M&S jacket I had exactly the same thought as you regarding the Zara one from last year. I love you'r Monsoon jacket and your' Saturday evening outfit is lovely. I have received my Mango order and I must say that I am not disappointed. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have received my mango order too and I am not disappointed either! X

      Delete
  8. I love your Monsoon one from last year, the colours are beautiful. I think this year that fab J Crew one is top of my wish list, it is stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The J Crew one is gorgeous, I tried on the Mango one today....... I resisted..... Too similar to my Monsoon. Xx

      Delete
  9. You look gorgeous for Hubbys birthday! I love the quilted jackets too & have 2! The M&S biker style one is stunning & what a fab price too?! BHS have a cute denim looking one for girls in atm but it in the bigger girls dept or I'd of snapped one up for my DD! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, the M&S one is great isn't it and I am going to check out the BHS one...... However I did crumble and get L the Monsoon one today. X

      Delete
  10. All these quilted are beautiful, specially the first pink one is very special. One can buy quilted jackets made of cotton from the following store : https://www.navyasfashion.com/block-prints/cotton-quilted-jackets/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest