Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Easter Sunday Dresses


Trench Mac, Burberry / Dress, Topshop / Boots, Hunters

Here I am on Sunday snapped by Hubby during our walk along the canal. The outfit was totally inspired by this image from my Pinterest . I normally wear jeans with my Wellies but I felt like wearing a casual dress.......yes that Topshop denim dress again.



This outfit would be prefect to repeat again on Easter Sunday for Church in the morning minus the wellies of course, maybe with my black ballet pumps and then pop the wellies back on for the Easter Egg Hunt I do for the kids in the garden and then for a nice walk before a delicious home cooked roast. 

I have included some of my favourite Breton dresses that will look equally cute worn with wellies for Easter walks and days out you may have planned in our gorgeous countryside over the bank holiday weekend.



I have also updated my side bar, things I love ..... A more trendy take on my mummy uniform, two staples I don't own the grey sweatshirt and black jeans mixed with a pointy flats that should make the casual outfit more dressy and girly. 

See you before Easter with my next in My ❤️ series.

Annmarie xx

6 comments:

  1. Love the dress teamed with the wellies Annmarie what a great idea instead of wearing jeans.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great way to wear your dress, expect me to be copying the look with my denim dress very soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole look, especially with the trench!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies ...... Makes a nice change from jeans, although Hubby said all I needed was some Chickens to feed....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't worn my denim dress which I bought at the beginning of the year. Shocking isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look, you look fabulous! You cant beat a trench with a cute dress or touch of Breton underneath and I love them styled with Hunters.

    Pinterest is fab for inspiration - I am totally addicted to it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest