Thursday, 17 April 2014

I ❤️ Matchesfashion.com

Matchesfashion is a website a love, just to peruse of course, have a play around with putting my favourite things in my basket ....... Then giving hubby a heart attack when he looks at the I-pad because I haven't closed the window..... Don't panic only window shopping. 

They have all my favourite designers, great styling and nothing is nicer than receiving the items in their pretty boxes - even at sale time I have been lucky enough to receive a box and the other time it was a carrier with ribbons. Yes I have purchased in the past but mainly in the sales and during my DVF addiction.....they always have a wonderful collection of DVF available.......  the black dress I wore for L's Christening and my favourite DVF blouse are two past Matches purchases.

So what are my favourite items this season, that have been in my fairytale basket many times,


Don't think I will ever be able to afford a Chanel Jacket next best thing I think would be a Isabel Marant,


I adore this swimsuit, for utter pool side chic!

From following a few French girls on Instagram I have found a new love Mes Demoiselles. Their clothes are the romantic boho vibe that I love for summer. 



Now being the shoe freak I am, I have got to include some shoes, they stock some fabulous shoe designers such as Sophia Webster and  Charlotte Olympia.



In October we have a family wedding to attend I have been looking for a dress I could possibly bag in the sale. The wedding is of my very fashionable cousin who is having her dress designed by Kirsty Doyle, Liverpool's fashion designer who won season 1 of Project Catwalk. Many are too summery for October but the following two are possible contenders, the first being from their own in house brand Freda, 


The next I think would look perfect with my Chanel bag as she has got to go to the big day. 

This dress would then also look great over the festive period with a possible little black leather jacket over........yes me again planning miles ahead, but I don't want to buy something just to sit there in the wardrobe. 

So I have recently made a little cheeky purchase from Matches ........ the pretty boxes I was talking about.......


Well was is inside? All will be revealed in the next post........

......... it's not the Vanessa Bruno top that I posted here that I was lusting after, I solved that by buying a major Vanessa Bruno bargain top last month on eBay and I wore it out for a meal out with my friend last week...





Top, Vanessa Bruno / Jeans, Zara / Bag, Gucci / Shoes, Christian Louboutin
I really love to read your comments so do you like my fairytale picks?

Happy Easter everyone, I busy flying the next 3 days so my Easter with begin on Saturday Evening. 

See you next week with the box reveal!!!
Annmarie xx

17 comments:

  1. Great top via eBay. I love your' picks and I am having a boho thing right now. I quite like 'free people' for bits and bobs although some offerings are way to young for me. H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I saw a gorgeous free people white lace top on outfitters ......... X

      Delete
  2. You can tell we're all getting ready for summer because we're all hankering for all things boho and summery breezy. Some lovely picks there and I'm like you, I'm very much hit the button when the sales come on.

    The Vanessa Bruno top is lovely - fab score!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't we just...... Spending 6 mths in navy and grey woollies it is lovely to dream of all thing summery. X

      Delete
  3. Some gorgeous picks here Annmarie....far too many temptations!! Unsurprisingly I really love the Isabel Marant jacket. I also think that red dress would look simply stunning on you.
    Happy Easter too.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it doesn't surprise me the jacket is the one you love. I do like the simplicity of the red dress and the colour....... But something floaty is in my head ...... Why I don't know??? X

      Delete
  4. Love the boho top. And love Matches, especially in the sale... :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boho top is divine isn't it.......... X

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see what is that lovely box Annemarie!! I adore the first Isabel Marant crochet dress.....that is amazing! You look gorgeous in the Vanessa Bruno blouse too! You have re-ignited my interest in eBay as you have snagged some great bits lately xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just to buy quite a lot off ebay then after a few bad buys ......impulsive ones and stopped myself. But if you research what you are after it is fabulous. X

      Delete
  6. Wow...love getting a gorgeous box in the post-can't wait to see what's in it. Loving the IM jacket and the monochrome dress....wish I had an event to justify the expense. Looking gorgeous in your new top-perfect for this time of year. Happy Easter! Ax

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ........ I hope I don't disappoint you all with the box reveal. Happy Easter too Avril. X

      Delete
  7. Another great ebay find, love this top on you, wow you have been lucky on there lately. I prefer NAP, love the Matches boxes though. I don't think there is one dress on there that I like for the wedding but I'd love the IM dress for holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..... Just saying to Michelle I use to buy a lot of ebay and then after a few impulsive mistakes I stopped myself..... But if you know what you are after like you with the monsoon top from last year it is great.

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness what are you doing to me with Matches lol. I don't need any encouragement! Mes Demoiselles is to die for - I am going to be lost in their website now.

    I shared this little story with Susie So So in the past, but we used to live within striking distance of the Notting Hill store.

    Years ago when I had a life and the budget to match. I went ballistic in there and bought a pair of Helmut Lang kitten heel boots, only to get stuck in a grid outside Farringdon tubne station. A man had to pull my foot out of the grid and the blinking heel snapped off in the process - I think I actually cried :-) To be fair they did actually send them off to be repaired but that was the end of me spending nuts amounts of money on shoes and boots xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isnt Mes Demoiselles gorgeous??!! Your story is funny I have a similar one..... my 1st pair of Louboutins were a divine pair of rose gold heeled strappy sandals ..... which I wore to Chester races and in the Champagne area after too many glasses of bubbles I got the heel repeatedly stuck in the decking and it pulled all the leather off the heel........ in my hangover hell the next day..... I cried !!

      Delete
  9. sweet choices there, that cream white lace top is my favourite, and the transparent heels look pretty elegant too!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Contemporary Easter Recipe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest