Wednesday, 23 April 2014

More Mango Confessions


So everybody is loving Mango this season right? They have some totally gorgeous stuff and I have already made a few purchases.... firstly it was the Ruffled Chiffon Dress and then temptation got the better of me I was going to get the Beaded Quilted Jacket that I featured, but I decided to purchase this t-shirt, it is my look-a-like Isabel Marant Ojima top at a fraction of the price...... I know it is not silk like the IM but at £19.99 I get that look I adore.
 
 
I am really happy with it and I styled it casually here with my old J Brand cargo pants and Boden Pointed Slingbacks.
 
 
It is a pretty t-shirt that can be easily dressed up for evening with jeans and heels........ my safe casual/dressy evening outfit.


Now just for fun, here is the total Isabel Marant outfit from head to toe which would cost you £1250 and my budget look would be just £115..........
 

 
Then the next purchase was a dress that I spotted and it reminded me very much of a Isabel Marant top I lusted after last summer on the Working Girl..... I couldn't hit the buy it button fast enough..... no correction I stopped myself ...... and, then proceeded to think about it all night so I knew I had to get it.
 

I just love summer cotton hippy dresses like this, they never seem to date and always look so fresh on holiday.
 
 
Wishing I was somewhere 80 degrees....... roll on June!! 
 

I am really impressed by the quality of this dress, the material is of a good weight and thickness, it is fully lined and the embroidery is of a high standard. It also comes in a little girl's version for L......mini me .......tempted yes.  



There are 3 other Mango dresses I love..... If I was taller this maxi would be fabulous,

 
 

Mango what are you doing to me!!!!!!

We are escaping at the weekend, Hubby and I, so I hope to do a little weekend getaway packing post on Friday....time permitting.

As ever thank you for reading,

Annmarie xx

21 comments:

  1. Mango are amazing at the moment. I blogged about them last week and had to use so much will power not to buy everything! I ADORE that black top - WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving the black top slightly more affordable than the IM tops!!!! They stuff is fantastic this year including the kids stuff. You are doing so well with your will power I couldn't do it! x

      Delete
  2. Annemarie! What are you doing to me!! Love the black top...it's gorgeous! Might have to steal your style with the jeans and M&S shoe outfit!! Mango do indeed have some amazing stuff this season xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quite happy with that look with the jeans and our M&S heels looking forward to wearing that on my next girls night out. x

      Delete
  3. On no Annmarie, I knew it was going to prove lethal reading this post, I've been eyeing up that dress for a while & having seen how gorgeous it looks on you am now going to have to try it!!!! Gorgeous new top too!
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still want the Jacket you got....... too many things Jane.... too many!! x

      Delete
  4. I just love Mango too, I have just bought that grey top and have my eye on a couple of dresses too, they have nailed the summer boho look. I adore that white dress on you and love the maxi dress but I am too short for it too! Loving the kids stuff also...arghhh too much lovely stuff not enough money to buy it all!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't they just Frances....... I could buy about 5 dresses..... 2 jackets.... and I have lost count the number of tops, although the grey one is my favourite. Yes totally agree too much lovely stuff and not enough money!!! xx

      Delete
  5. Some gorgeous things, I absolutely love the ruffled tee, very tempted!
    A x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be a great summer tee I think and the IM look for £19.99 I am happy! x

      Delete
  6. Gorgeous! I am hooked on Mango too - I just received the cropped harems...love the top and your save vs splurge!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am quite proud of that save vs splurge Joanna....... it helps that Mango & M&S are doing great things this season. x

      Delete
    2. What size did you get in the top btw? As it's a t-shirt fabric I can't decide whether to get a Eur M or L? How does it fit? xx

      Delete
    3. Hi Joanna I got the M I think they are more generous than Zara sizing. It is a great fit I am a 34dd bust 10-12 normally if that helps you decide. xx

      Delete
  7. Love both these pieces on you, totally gorgeous as ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Honey........ My Red shorts have arrived also I got the shorter ones than you..... bright yes but I am toning them done with black. x

      Delete
  8. I ordered this dress but was disappointed it was so cream and not white. ...looks great in you tho. Hx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is not pure White, mine is a off white I would say and not cream. They have another gorgeous drop waist white dress on their Website.....have you seen that one? xx

      Delete
  9. I've got the one that you and Michelle has and I have to say, it looks fabulous on you both and not so great on me and I had a sneaky suspicion that it wouldn't but you don't know till you try - mine's going back. I also had the beaded embroidered dress and that was nearly okay but actually looked better when I tucked it under and it looked like a boho top than a dress. So that has gone back. I went to look for the ruffled top and thought I'd spotted it and bought a different top altogether and though I kind of liked it, decided it was too frilly for me. And then I've just had the charcoal jacket with bead trim and that is all kind of wrong too. I don't think Mango is working on me this season though I am really loving what they have. Ho hum as they say!

    Everything looks lovely on you (well jell).

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have give me an idea about the beaded embroidery dress that would make a good top,,,,,,, in fact I am sure they do it in a top.....off to check that out. Isn't it funny Zara stuff last year I was loving on bloggers but then not on me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of it too! Such a great style steal & what a price difference! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest