Wednesday, 9 April 2014

My Colour Co-Ordinated holiday new additions

The end of last weekend was glorious and I started really looking forward to summer, I transferred my winter clothes into the small wardrobe, washed my cashmere jumpers, folded them in tissue with a lavender sachet and stored them away in a nice box for Autumn/Winter. Finally, I hung all my spring/summer clothes in my main wardrobe admiring my new purchases for my holidays. I am really looking forward to my holidays this summer, we are hopefully going away for 3 weeks in June. To save packing loads of clothes I try and pack a colour co-ordinated wardrobe of Breton stripes, white, red and black, everything then or should mix and match.
 
Here are my new purchases that will be in my case, 


Now, I had a little bet on Saturday on the Grand National and my horse came second and guess what I had finally found on eBay in my size the red J Crew silk maxi dress that I absolutely adored on Laura Fantacci  last summer and optimistically included it on my spring/summer wish list here .... yes you guessed it, my winnings were spent!!
 
Via - A Moment In Capri
 
After putting my winter things away the weather has since been miserable overcast and cold....... so yesterday I wore my Topshop Denim dress with thick tights, proving how versatile this dress can be and I wore my Burberry Trench over this. 

TOPSHOP MOTO DENIM JUMPER DRESS £38 / Shoes, Russell & Bromley / Bag, Mulberry

Tomorrow all will be revealed regarding that other Boden purchase that I have made for my holidays which I have gone slightly off piste with ........which is very naughty of me, as it doesn't fit into my colour co-ordinated holiday wardrobe....I will blame Tory Burch!!

As ever, thanks for reading and see you again tomorrow,
 
Annmarie xx


11 comments:

  1. Some gorgeous new additions to your summer wardrobe Annmarie & I'm with you it's great to stick to a few colours for holiday packing. Can't wait to see what your Boden purchase is.
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so much easier, isn't it. I only did it last year and I packed less but seem to have more to wear. x

      Delete
  2. Yes I am intrigued as to what the 'off piste' addition is. I love that denim dress. I didn't like the idea of them but everyone looks so good in them. Well done for bagging the dress. The trouble is you will now have to get the Chanel sandals too ;) H xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I wish I could get the Chanel shoes to match, they are divine aren't they! The denim dress proving to be a wardrobe favourite of mine...... even hubby said you look nice .....xx

      Delete
  3. The J Crew dress looks wonderful....well done you for bagging it from eBay! Your holiday packing sounds like an excellent plan....keeping it simple with some classic pieces! Looking good in the denim dress too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the colour co-ordinating thing last year when we went away and it was the 1st year I was happy with what I had packed. Instead of packing everything but the kitchen sink and not being happy with what I have brought with me. x

      Delete
  4. Don't forget I want a picture of your legs in the shorts to see what the length is like. Well done you on scoring the silk dress, it really is amazing! You off to our usual haunt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Getting my legs out Sharron, for you I might! He He xx

      Delete
    2. Sacrifices have to be made at some stage honey and I know you will do it for me! xx

      Delete
  5. That dress from J Crew is just gorgeous! I also want to know what you have bought from Boden!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited about the J Crew dress's arrival xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest