Tuesday, 22 April 2014

What was in the box

Hope you all had a lovely Easter..... Ours didn't go to plan 3 out of 4 us were poorly including myself......with one child with the Chicken Pox..... just horrid! By Monday afternoon we had cabin fever and went to the Safari Park as planned but stayed in the car along with all our germs just for the safari drive. The children didn't seem to mind that we didn't have the picnic that we planned as we had lots of monkeys jumping on our car and they thought it was hilarious!  

Anyway back to the mystery I left you with before Easter,

What was in the box?

It is a pair of shoes I have been after for over 18 months, I had a very small bonus from work last month that was just enough to get them! I wanted a sandal with a low to mid heel that I could wear with jeans/chinos rolled up in the summer and a pair that would also work well with dresses too.
 

 My my they are comfy...........
 


Do you like the low heel sandals? Here are some that I like including my recent purchase,

 
I also really like the leopard sandals below, I found out about them from Little Spree Blog which is Red's Contributing Senior Fashion Editor Sarah Clark's children's fashion blog, a must if you have children under 5 ( she finds amazing affordable high street things that have that Bonton or Bonpoint look about them.) There has been a wonderful addition to her blog and her Friday posts are solely dedicated to us Mum's and her choices are fantastic. She has recently purchased the gorgeous leopard sandals below, I know the skater shoe wouldn't suit me but the 'fugly' sandal well these leopard ones are my favourite pair of Fugly 'Fashionable but ugly' sandals I have seen along with these ones. I would love the below ones with denim cut offs and a pretty white boho top.....love them!
 

See you tomorrow with some shopping confessions....
 
As ever thanks for reading,
 
Annmarie xx












17 comments:

  1. They are lovely - I've dallied over purchasing a few times myself but couldn't quite get my head around the sizing as I read they were a little narrow and I was worried about the sizing. I think I need to go up half a size in these if I were to bite the bullet but I will probably stick with my Krimbles now which have done me proud for the last 2 years and are still a major big love of mine. That's when you know you have something good - you don't tire of them. Most things I buy, I wear them for a whole season and they following year, they are still good but something else comes along which steals their thunder. I've not had anything do that yet for my beloveds. I have a feeling that you will feel the same with the Trinas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your krimbles.... I got a 6.5 in these ones which is a uk 4. I agree with you totally on when you know something is good you don't tire of them..... I have some old tan R&B ones which I purchased for our Honeymoon some 51/2 years ago and I still love them even if they are starting to look a little worse for wear now..... I hope to be wearing these in 5 years time...... I think I will. xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely new sandals Annmarie & of course you just know I love those leopard print ones!!! Hope you're all feeling a lot better today - such bad luck being ill over Bank Holiday :-(
    Jane xx
    My Midlife Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it was a bummer but we are starting to feel better. I love the leopard one also.....not so much the price tag!! x

      Delete
  3. I can empathise as I still feel rubbish (3 weeks now?) I am glad you managed to get out and about. I love these sandals. H x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I am fed up with it...... like you a head cold then cough I couldn't shake off and on Thursday at work I got a tummy virus......on the bright side the sandals are gorgeous aren't they, feel happy with them because I have wanted them for ages. x

      Delete
  4. Your sandals are fab! Hope everyone gets better soon:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne. x The children seem to be getting better now. x

      Delete
  5. Divine sandals.....they do look so superb with the chinos!! I love the fugly leopard print sandals too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think the gold heel works really well with the olive coloured chinos. I love the leopard ones however no so much the price tag. x

      Delete
  6. Oooh nice. Can't believe we are talking sandals when it's chucking it down outside x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, hopefully the sunny two days we had last week isn't our summer!!! x

      Delete
  7. Really nice sandals honey and well done on your bonus treat. I'd like some flat tan sandals and I also love those leopard print ones, so expensive though, if I was gonna spend that, I'd rather put it towards some Chanel espadrilles. More shopping confessions tomorrow, my my, I can't wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Chanel espadrilles now you are talking....... yes I do love the leopard ones but they are a touch pricey. Yes Sharron I have been naughty this month...... I need to stop however I have returned a recent purchase as I thought I have too many of the one thing. x

      Delete
  8. OMG the leopard shoes! LOVE LOVE LOVE
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear you were all poorly! Thats sucks but at least you had those gorgeous sandals to cheer you up! I love the KG Kiss ones too! Great clasp! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pinterest